Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm helping the site,u can go about your business lil daddy....Pm me ppl can stay at my house and we can camp together, i love summer days camping in nyc.The navy gums were 4x more limited,ask your local hoh or champs manager..I just made info up?no,my man runs a high volume champs in nyc

Last edited:
roll.gif
 this dude said we can camp together

I'M DONE
laugh.gif

Dude has spent 4 hrs straight arguing this. At what point do you give up and just keep your news that only you know for yourself and worry about your pair? stop cluttering the thread with sleepover invitations

Last edited:
@BEENKILL does the black KD 9s have that irrdescent swoosh? does it have a hologram effect to them? I think i might pick up that pair.

Geez what's going on in here. Anyways anyone interested go to the Oneness link someone posted above and they'll send an invoice for the ultra limited exclusive elusive rare Preheat 9. Got my invoice from them

you recommend calling or just leaving an email addy?

I think this kd 9 is going to be sneaker of the summer low key.Flyknit max and kd9 are superb and look super light weight about 14 ounces max.I know been kill and he sincerely is about his business, he is a stylist for several celebs.The DC Pre heat is going to be very hard to cop,who copped the Pre heat kd 6.There was an event in Dc with Stanley Johnson and Leo Chang at the Nike store.Why were u guys bashing Bk?Because he types fast or because he knows stuff nobody in here knew?Stop bullying ppl on here,i bet nobody would say this stuff in his face.Any ways,I look forward to the multicolor,usa,and pre heat colors

Last edited:
I know him personally,and all of that is true,why treat a person with such disdane who is trying to help .Matter of fact, on a very hard to get qs nike release?Thats the problem with these sites and social media.This man sells shoes to the migos,actors and is at every kd event on the east coast

Last edited:
220 with tax,i guess Lil BK was right again.I went to college with the man ,he been recruited to work with nike since 2005.I camp with him also,and he always makes sure nobody cuts line and there is a list.Solid guy and good person,but yes if I'm not mistaken the two cities he said release them have 10% sales tax.The kd 9 is def 250 shoe,all other models will remain 150 I'm hearing

Last edited:
1 of 2 things happened here either he created another account or he went and cried to his homie about how nobody believed him & how were supposed to be some kind of racist thread... either one is pretty pitiful.

you 2 can take this

Well Oneness is selling them for $165 shipped so I guess theyre in the business of giving limited sneakers away for under retail

Back
Top Bottom