Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm still not sold on them being 2 city limited or less than 500 pairs.

Nike has been putting the LMTD on certain sneakers lately. Kyrie 1 rise, Lebron lows etc etc. but they haven't really been hard to obtain

we shall see though

L,I have known BK since college,he never has been wrong sad to say.Leo Chang tells him stuff at every annual event.He asked Leo for flyknit kd last year and look,fly knit!!!!2 years ago he asked leo for foamposite ,and then u got kd 7 with hyperposite

Last edited:
Did you really just create a 2nd account to back yourself up?

Wtf 
roll.gif

Seriously sounds like stories that grade school kids would make up on the playgrounds. You would think a guy on a 20th grade reading level in 4th grade would be more mature than that

Bro read,we went to Howard University. The multi color pair is the best in my opinion,which is also extremely limited.Most ppl in here will need help.I could care less i just hate people who bully others.Nobody would say this at a release to him.KD signs his sneakers every year.U guys aren't hip as u think

asapamen asapamen joins and comments to back up the false info & @BEENKILL disappears ...

Hard to post from 2 diff accounts huh

I guess yall grew up in the same hood together and went to the same schools that taught how to type the exact same way

Last edited:
Did he just give that guy himself credit for influencing Leo Chang on what materials to use?

Last edited:
I'm helping the site,u can go about your business lil daddy....Pm me ppl can stay at my house and we can camp together, i love summer days camping in nyc.The navy gums were 4x more limited,ask your local hoh or champs manager..I just made info up?no,my man runs a high volume champs in nyc

But but i thought you were in cool with KD and gonna have him autograph them. Why are you compaing for his shoes then?

He didn't say he knew kd,but kd has signed his wtkd6 his preheat 6 and preheat 7

Last edited:
Drisk 34 really.....come to the hood and talk crazy to hoover vice loads Latin kings yette nhc....yall are racist hiding behind keyboards,fake comedians,I'm trying to help so fall back

im white and live in the suburbs, so yeah, theres that. and I have never said anything about race, so F outta here with that.

Dont you get it, we dont even care if you're right or not. You are just an annoying poster now, and would love it if you just stopped

:rofl: man, didnt even read what was said on this page. This dude just needs to go away forever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom