Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
woah it is that same guy that everybody hated in that one kd thread.

not cool making multiple accounts like that

i refuse to believe you went to howard university.

He didn't say he knew kd,but kd has signed his wtkd6 his preheat 6 and preheat 7
How do you know what he has said in here if you just joined today
nerd.gif
You should go to the foam thread, the same nonsense is going on .... Its not hard to tell English  isnt his first language

I thought some real info dropped since the page count ramped up a bit, but all I see is this massive racist assault on my man BeenKill!... Not cool guys

Can't we all just get along?
FOH!!! Trolls will troll fellas 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 .... Somebody check on NikeNino while we're at it

BeenKilled, topramen

Trying to decipher any actual information about releases. All the sites had those two black pairs releasing first, then it was the greys, then it was the black and whites that everyone's already picked up off the bay.

Last edited:

BeenKilled, topramen

Trying to decipher any actual information about releases. All the sites had those two black pairs releasing first, then it was the greys, then it was the black and whites that everyone's already picked up off the bay.
Add CreatedPlayer99 to the list also

Beenkill dropping that knowledge on y'all.

Beenkill can u give us a performance review and video with some of your dunks? Some on feet pics too. Thanks.

U won't be getting pretty heat 9 tho..only 2 cities getting them
your talking **** lol, HOH london is getting them and so is footlocker EU website..

where do u keep getting this info from?

and my bad @ the ebay black/multi ... i mis read while i was at the gym! the black/white have been on ebay for weeks hence why i copped early

Back
Top Bottom