Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think it's beautiful and performs great the way it is. If it ain't broken don't try to fix it

View media item 2061763View media item 2061764Defiantly the most comfortable kd, lots of padding on the inside of the shoe
But I hate the fit, the mid foot runs narrow and you can feel it underneath your arch. I have a normal width foot and a medium arch, and it made wearing the shoe uncomfortable. This shoe seems like it's made for people with narrow feet, or have a high arch.
Thanks for the info..im curious..what size did you get? ..TTS or a half size down. I know the fit on the KD8s were small..and caused issues for me. Im planning on getting the 9s to hoop in..i wear a brace on my right ankle and a neoprene ankle sleeve on my left..so ima go a half size up like i always do.

Damn it, I knew it. The KD 8 was narrow too and I could feel it under my arches, I have low arches. Well, there goes this release. I was really looking forward to owning a pair.

To me, All the current shoes run narrow like the Kyries, KDs, Brons and even the J xx8's and on. I'm flat foot, so I just get a 1/2 size up and it lessens the pain on my feet or discomfort. Of course if your ballin, just tie them tight.

Damn it, I knew it. The KD 8 was narrow too and I could feel it under my arches, I have low arches. Well, there goes this release. I was really looking forward to owning a pair.

To me, All the current shoes run narrow like the Kyries, KDs, Brons and even the J xx8's and on. I'm flat foot, so I just get a 1/2 size up and it lessens the pain on my feet or discomfort. Of course if your ballin, just tie them tight.
I do the same. It's a no brainer for me.. Half size up.. I have normal to wide feet and a slightly lower than normal arch. If it's big.. I will double up on the socks.. But we are talking KD's here.. So to me.. There is no such thing as too big. And I've played ball in every KD since the KD1.

One more week till the 1st release! I feel like Nike is way too quiet about these, being that they're supposed to release in a week lol

I spoke to someone on nike.com about this release once I gave her the style number and it still says that it will come out on 6/20, but it didn't have the color that will be released. It seems like they are keeping this release under wraps for some reason..

the grey joints are straight fire... idk whether ill be playing in them or rocking them with some washed light denim and a nice white teeeeeeeeeee

This is such a quite buildup to release..... *whispers* and I love it....

Grey joints will be mine

If I don't get the grey pair... 
mad.gif

Wolf grey pair is on the launch calendar of ftl eurpe for the 20th June!!!

where's the guy talking about them being limited as hell? 
laugh.gif

I'm in for the black n purp.. Jus gonna wait for more feedback on the fit. Not gonna waste money like I did with the 8s.....

Back
Top Bottom