Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nike ID is usually priced around 40-45 dollars on top of retail. So look to spend 210.00-215.00 for ID with tax and all unless you have swoosh or voucher of some sort
I got a $200 Voucher, so if anything, I'll just pay the difference.

Oh yeah. I was just stating that I thought the blk and red should be 1st. King pride 11s as pictured was just merely a example how to bring out a new model. From recent memory. I guess I wasn't specific enough?

Oooooh ok :lol: i thought you were comparing the color and i was like huh

my dude wanted stars and stripes and fireworks on the upper refective glowing swoosh with a hamburger and hot dog patch on the tongue

:rofl:

Sounds like a Jeremy Scott shoe

Off topic ... Man anytime i think of 4th of July i think of The Sandlot.
me too 
happy.gif

Not sure which I'm going to get but this will be my first kd since the 3. Last one that almost was purchased was the kd 7 aunt pearl

Called the Fashion & UTC HoH in San Diego, both will carry the pre-heat 9s, FCFS.  Are these really "limited"?

Looking forward to taking these straight to the court.

Last edited:
Just want the all black pair...straight to the courts with these if they perform like the 8 (I know a lot of you hated the 8 but they were great on court for me).  

KD7 did not numb my pjnky toe like the infamour Air Trainers. So Im happy that the KD9 is going to fit like a knitted glove. 2 on my list are the 4th of July and Black/Red/Pink which I see has that karma chameleon color changing material. I need to have bank for the adidas CLB2016, 365 and maybe Hypershift, depending on price and tech.

You cannot say your underwhelmed by the USA 9s man... They are clean as hell. What are you expecting? Stars and Stripes draped over them haha ?
I like that the upper is solid white, but I was thinking it might have been nice with a navy midsole or a navy to red fade midsole. Just wanted some more color in it haha. Didn't think my opinion would be so opposed. 

But to your point, I didn't like the print on the swoosh of the KD 7 so you got me there

Lol where's BEENKILL at? Preaching about the 250 worldwide, $220 price tag and only releasing in DC and NYC.

Given that it was pure gold to read, I guess his info is blacklisted

He, myself, and I imagine a few others were warned by Meth regarding our behavior in this thread.

Likely why he's gone silent.

Back
Top Bottom