Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why do you keep using the laughing emoji in every post??? Nothing is that funny...

i couldnt tell you man, i dont even notice when I use it. does it bother you?

maybe because most of what I post, I see as a joke and thats the only way to convey it online since there is no context to what im saying....

Last edited:
The ankle collar on the elites is the biggest problem for me, I can deal with the heavy flywire but that plastic looking collar is a no no.

I wasn't trying to trolll for the record. I made a typo. But it just boggles my mind as to why they didn't drop colorways, especially when most of here on NT were in on them at first time.

Then again, KD and his boys probably decided to keep those gems to themselves, similar to how Bron and his boys like to keep the doper colorways amongst themselves.

definitely sucks. The PEs are always the best. It looks like they are doing the same thing with the 2K PG1s right now too which is really annoying.

definitely sucks. The PEs are always the best. It looks like they are doing the same thing with the 2K PG1s right now too which is really annoying.

I really hope the 2ks drop one day... that's why I got super excited about the pg1s

I'm ready for the KD 10. KD's emergence, Kobe's retirement, and the huge improvement in the 9 over the 8 have me super excited to see what's next.

How's the translucent sole on indoor floors? Im specifically looking to buy the Unlimited colorway and hoping the grip is as good as the solid soles.

Nike approved my claim for my popped zoom bag. I just received the voucher in the mail good for... $200. I was only expecting $150.

I finally stopped playing and bought these yesterday. I got the mid night blue colorway along with the BOP..

gonna work out in these today. I know you guys said I shouldn't work out. but i needed something quick yesterday.

gonna ball out in these on wends or friday. can't wait

been wearing these all day. SUPER COMFY

Last edited:
How's the translucent sole on indoor floors? Im specifically looking to buy the Unlimited colorway and hoping the grip is as good as the solid soles.

Traction is garbage. I slipped a lot in the obsidians.

Aunt Pearls were a little better.

Nike approved my claim for my popped zoom bag. I just received the voucher in the mail good for... $200. I was only expecting $150.

How sway

Not sure what I'll get with it, but leaning towards a pair of IDs right now. I really like how the KD9's performs, and although I was really dissapointed that the zoom bag popped so easily on that pair, the $200 voucher more than made up for it. I don't know if this is a one time error, so someone that also had a claim approved should chime in.

Just gotta make sure i ball in my pairs before the window closes for claims, which is not ideal since I like to keep pairs on ice for ball shoes that I enjoy.

Yeah, I asked a while back about these. No one seems to know anything about em'. I would cop day one.
So not sure if anyone else has talked about this, but these were in the new Eastbay catalog I just got. I called them and they said "yeah, those sold out really quickly"!! They were never even on their release catalog that I am aware of!! Sucks, wanted these bad!!

Anyone know when these release?  Saw them online today listed as Cargo?
So not sure if anyone else has talked about this, but these were in the new Eastbay catalog I just got. I called them and they said "yeah, those sold out really quickly"!! They were never even on their release catalog that I am aware of!! Sucks, wanted these bad!!

Back
Top Bottom