Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by sho3tym

A friend of mine sent me this pic.

They're being worn by Mac Irvine Fire out of Chicago, a top tier AAU program.  Apparently, they're not ID's....
Man these are making me miss AAU season... Gonna miss it this summer especially. Mac Irvin is
pimp.gif
 but those KDs are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
!

Alright here's some pics. Couldn't find a kid wearing them so I took some pics of the pair in the trophy case. I'll try to get some better ones later. Nice detail on them though. Has the espn rise logo on the back but couldn't get to it. Also the school logo on the insole.

I'd buy those Rise edition
nerd.gif

btw finally hooped in these today. Kinda feel like naked since the shoes was super bright and everyone was looking at me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

HoH chicago still has the xmas and allstars and they also had the texas ones.

thanks for the info...tried to grab a pair of xmas ones but the guy said they no longer do phone orders 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Got these at the Shoe Warehouse today... sorry for the crappy cellphone pics....

113260c6b5392a304a3cdeb0ad7620394cc68bc4_r.jpg

c2126996573b1a214c8cc4b4545c7e28cb290bd3_r.jpg

and due to ignorant employees and redeem cards I got these bad boys for $32......
Remind me of the Black/white AZGs a bit.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by sho3tym

A friend of mine sent me this pic.

They're being worn by Mac Irvine Fire out of Chicago, a top tier AAU program.  Apparently, they're not ID's....
e3c1504d766604717579ef62835acb3fffb94ec.jpg

eek.gif

eek.gif
Those look great with the socks
pimp.gif

Googled Mac Irvin Rise... damn everyone on that team is throwing down. Had me like
eek.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

Id love to see someone in either the bulls or blazers in their black aways in the asg. Heck maybe even the red alternates would look nice with them

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Nice Xmas pair KenJi. Curious how do you like these on the court?
They feel pretty good. I'd give them 8 out of 10 in term of performance. Well worth the $90. The KD line is legit after this shoes. Can't wait for the IV

part of me wanna cop those, and part of me don't want those..

def gotta see those in person.. closets things we gonna get to Cavfanatic 7's

looking out for Brandon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Scoring titles up next?

hope so I wouldnt mind them being a creamsicle pair of the same colorway from last year

That would be a dope way to end out the KD 3's CREAMSICLE NIKE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^I'm all over that Maroon/Gold.

Scoring titles should be interesting, I still havent worn last years...lol

These new colours of the KD3 are well better than the original colourways.......hmm may have to scoop a couple up in the near future

And kick myself every time i see creamsicles.....so should have scooped when i had the chance

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

part of me wanna cop those, and part of me don't want those..
def gotta see those in person.. closets things we gonna get to Cavfanatic 7's

Yea I agree.  I'll check them out in person but if they skimp on that leather its a no go.  Still wish they would've put that nubuck they use on them.  Ah well...

Back
Top Bottom