Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TRIED 2GET A ANSWER IN THE ID THREAD BUT NO REPLY.......SO THE IDS THAT DURANT WORE IN THE LAKERS/OKC GAME WERE THE 1'S A FAN CREATED AND THAT HE SELECTED???.....WHY DOES THE PICTURE OF JUST THE SHOE LOOK DIFFERENT THAN THE PICTURE OF HIM IN THE GAME WHERES HE'S WEARIN THEM???....THE 1S IN THE GAME LOOK ORANGE AND BLUE AND THE 1 OF JUST THE SHOE LOOKS PURPLE/YELLOW...........THANKS[/font]

Originally Posted by Furrell

Copped:

nike-zoom-kd-iii-x-team-red-white-del-sol-7-570x407.jpg

dam i love those i cant wait whats the  release date? also why does it say kd iii x on the box?

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

dam i love those i cant wait whats the  release date? also why does it say kd iii x on the box?

X = XDR sole (Extra Durable Rubber) for outdoor ball.

Not really feeling the ******** from those pics. Need to see them in person.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

X = XDR sole (Extra Durable Rubber) for outdoor ball.

Not really feeling the ******** from those pics. Need to see them in person.

I did not know that lol. thank you sir.

My ID's came in today. I really wanted a thunder home colorway with a white base. They came out great
couldnt find my cam so i had to do the iphone pics

Just bought the ******** with the FTL coupon. These are really nice. I'll take pics over the weekend.

Yeah they were actually at Champs and they let me used the FTL coupon on them.

Anybody have any clue why they don't sell 13.5 in stores? The Kd's fit me well but I would like to see what a 13.5 would be. I would hope for probably more toe room since I have wide feet. I don't feel like buying them off NDC then return them

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

My ID's came in today. I really wanted a thunder home colorway with a white base. They came out great
couldnt find my cam so i had to do the iphone pics

dude your ids are fire!!!! i love the insides.

finally got me a pair of the newest version of the homes, really like the fit, better than kd2

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Just bought the ******** with the FTL coupon. These are really nice. I'll take pics over the weekend.

what... where do you live where champs got ******** already

5621539604_03e93b75e2_b.jpg

These are RAW as hell... Didn't even know they dropped but copped at first sight. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

5621539604_03e93b75e2_b.jpg

These are RAW as hell... Didn't even know they dropped but copped at first sight. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
umm.. yeah... those are ridiculous
eek.gif

I can only hope the Leo and the gang have something equally as sick in store for the Scoring Title shoe this year.  IF YOU ARE LISTENING, CREAMSICLE OR REVERSE CREAMSICLE PLEASE!!!!!!

On another note, anyone with the EA version care to share your impressions of them in person? I am close to pulling the trigger, but I would like some feedback before doing so.

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

dont spend that much Rich lol, too much stuff out, get Orioles and home2 instead

Think that's a wise call...
grin.gif
  don't forget ******** gents!  Yeah,  at the price point, 3 for 1 should be kind of a no brainer.   Still a bit enamored with the EA packaging and the Game included.  Would like to think I can try and get 'em signed at some point as well to match the Scoring Titles... Could be wishful thinking

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

dont spend that much Rich lol, too much stuff out, get Orioles and home2 instead

Think that's a wise call...
grin.gif
  don't forget ******** gents!  Yeah,  at the price point, 3 for 1 should be kind of a no brainer.   Still a bit enamored with the EA packaging and the Game included.  Would like to think I can try and get 'em signed at some point as well to match the Scoring Titles... Could be wishful thinking

Shhhhiiii....almost 4 for 1.

and you know you dont have time for any video games...

true B on the video games.  WTH am I thinking.  Dudes post up above of the Orioles nearly has me driving out 30 min and going and grabbing those today!  If ******** were avail @ champs here I would be all about hitting Mayfair and getting it done!

Back
Top Bottom