Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Wow.... Those ******** may probably be the shoe of the year for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its up there right now. Damn. Those and the grey/Blk joints are the best ones IMO.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Just bought the ******** with the FTL coupon. These are really nice. I'll take pics over the weekend.

what... where do you live where champs got ******** already
Minneapolis. Picked them up at Mall of America

Damn..just lookin on sole collector and i guess i was right about the nicknames i gave the recent KD3 releases..(orioles and ********).They are in fact based on the washington orioles..now baltimore orioles and the ********. No word bout the home version 2´s though. But i did get these pics of the ********..

My orioles are on the way too..so ima post pics up then i get em. They skins are due to drop in May..but im sure they should be out in some places already.
smokin.gif

Hey I was looking for the all star editions of the kd3 and I noticed osneaker.com has some in stock. How do they fit if I wear a 11.5 in lebrons v2 and jordan 2011. Also has anyone ever bought from them before? How fast do they deliver the shoes?

hmmmm passed on orioles for <50 today... but if i cant get the rose 1.5 tomorrow, these will be mine

Originally Posted by never wear them

Anyone in LA seen these yet?!! ********

Saw em at a local Champs.  I would've copped but I had the wrong coupon on me.  They are fire in person and I'm not even a skins fan.  Will try again tomorrow.  Copped these today though:

imageja.jpg

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Hey I was looking for the all star editions of the kd3 and I noticed osneaker.com has some in stock. How do they fit if I wear a 11.5 in lebrons v2 and jordan 2011. Also has anyone ever bought from them before? How fast do they deliver the shoes?

I'm a natural 10.  I could've gotten away with a 9.5.  They would've been snug without being too tight.  So, length-wise, I'd say .5 size down, but the are narrow, so width would be true to size (if that makes sense).

Does this help?

Extra pic I took. Don't have the best camera in the world

Guess the home v2 and orioles are up next on my list. 

godamn. those things are beautiful. i just love that gum bottom. cant recall the last time Nike used that on a Bball shoe.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Nike... really...

thanks btw bimbot gonna check get em out later today.
* edit-

what coupon are you guys talking about tho? 
nerd.gif

The footlocker one. For some reason I saw the FTL coupon on the register and asked "you can use those here as well?" And the lasy told me "yeah" plus the manager was right behind her on the phone and he approved it. Here is the link for it someone posted it in the outlet thread

*EDIT* I used the Footlocker coupon at Champs.

Originally Posted by bimbot

Originally Posted by cornzilla

I'm a natural 10.  I could've gotten away with a 9.5.  They would've been snug without being too tight.  So, length-wise, I'd say .5 size down, but the are narrow, so width would be true to size (if that makes sense).
Thanks for the info, I do have wide feet so I went with the 11.5.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Does this help?

Extra pic I took. Don't have the best camera in the world

Guess the home v2 and orioles are up next on my list. 

Yo HOOD..them rite there are fire. I NEED them in my life..i will cop no doubt.
pimp.gif

Thanks Hood for posting SKUs.

******** and Orioles are off the hook for sure.

Great job by Leo Chang, KD, and the whole group in doing it right once again with these colorways.  Of course, a little more suedish/nubuck may be nice, but I ain't complaining.  Look no further than the Lebron line to see how colorways can be uninspiring.

'preciate that. gonna have to double up on those red skins.

I'm definitely doubling up on them also.  They are my favorite cw so far and I've thought that since the moment I saw them.

Back
Top Bottom