Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Good lookin' out guys.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

those ******** look very nice....ill be on the lookout here in so cal....will they take coupons for it?

There's only one Champs that carried the ******** here in So Cal

A couple of champs actually have em. Glendale & Northridge got em, and I think Topanga got em.

Oh and Swoosh has em. Nike Santa Monica should be getting em soon but not scheduled. They're supposed to receive every KD3 shoe released btw.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

What is this so called Champs coupon y'all were talking bout a few pages back? 

no coupon that I am aware of that they'll accept in store.  If anything, try your luck online with Champs and discounts.  Pretty much the consensus on here is that Champs is a pain in the #$$ to deal with when it comes to giving discounts or matching unless you got an in with a cool employee or mgr.  That being said, nothing would surprise me in terms of lack of consistency. 

anyone know if footlocker will do stock locate for some of the III's? cause it seems like the KDIII's are only at Champs, but we all have that coupon for Footlocker...any info would be nice.

thanks in advance!

I called champs today to ask about the ********, dude was deadass set on telling me NO champs carry durant merchandise lol. Exclusive to footlocker only, I was like ok man. Just laughed and hung up and told him be easy.

What size laces do these have? Anybody got a link to some similar laces as the KD3? I want to throw some orange laces in my Home v2. Maybe even the black/blue.

i just got a pair of KD III x mas on the size tag it says XC not Y3. i cannot get a clear picture of it. are mine legit?

im interested in those ******** KD's....dont have a pair at all of any colorways...for those of you who have these...how does the sizing and fit run? what would you compare these to?

Back
Top Bottom