Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

just picked up a pair of kds 2day for 60 bucks
all black rocked them in practice also wit some lebron shorts i got for $10

who says u need to spend tons to look fly?

Ayo Fresh..them ******** is tite man. Gum soles are soo damn crazy..and wont turn piss yellow like icy soles either. Where you get em from? Im still waiting on my Orioles..customs probably taking all day like always with my stuff. I just need to cop the Skins..i can rock them with my Mitchell and Ness ******** fitted. Verse..i feel you on being done. When i think its a wrap..someone ends up posting a pic like you did..and i gotta cop after that. Them wolf grey n yellows are callin me for summer.

Yo reppin I scooped em from Champs, they were acting stingy with the coupon, can anyone point me in the right direction for the CHAMPS coupon or it doesn't exist?

thanks guys

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yo reppin I scooped em from Champs, they were acting stingy with the coupon, can anyone point me in the right direction for the CHAMPS coupon or it doesn't exist?

thanks guys
Don't even get me started on this whole CHAMPS thing.  Ask Brandon about our stack of 5 boxes of KD3s @ Champs the other night and the silliness that ensued.

Bottom line, Champs isn't as cool or liberal with coupon codes as FA or FTL.  If you get the right employee/manager, which I have before, they "reciprocate" whatever coupon FTL has or FA, but more often than not, they don't honor $@$#. 

Irony of the whole thing is after we spend our $$$ @ Champs, Champs hands me my "platinum club" gift card for 15 bucks that can be used at Kids FTl, FTL, FA and last but not least, Champs.  So, Champs "can't" use FTL coupon codes, but their gift cards work at FTL.  They are together but "separate". Together for gift cards, separate for Coupon codes, and definitely not all on the same page.  Sorry, haven't had enough coffee yet. Cranky. End Rant
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thanks guys
Don't even get me started on this whole CHAMPS thing.  Ask Brandon about our stack of 5 boxes of KD3s @ Champs the other night and the silliness that ensued.

Bottom line, Champs isn't as cool or liberal with coupon codes as FA or FTL.  If you get the right employee/manager, which I have before, they "reciprocate" whatever coupon FTL has or FA, but more often than not, they don't honor $@$#. 

Irony of the whole thing is after we spend our $$$ @ Champs, Champs hands me my "platinum club" gift card for 15 bucks that can be used at Kids FTl, FTL, FA and last but not least, Champs.  So, Champs "can't" use FTL coupon codes, but their gift cards work at FTL.  They are together but "separate". Together for gift cards, separate for Coupon codes, and definitely not all on the same page.  Sorry, haven't had enough coffee yet. Cranky. End Rant
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It was unbelievable...

The guy was a tool.  He never really gave a definitive reason why though...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

Ayo Fresh..them ******** is tite man. Gum soles are soo damn crazy..and wont turn piss yellow like icy soles either. Where you get em from? Im still waiting on my Orioles..customs probably taking all day like always with my stuff. I just need to cop the Skins..i can rock them with my Mitchell and Ness ******** fitted. Verse..i feel you on being done. When i think its a wrap..someone ends up posting a pic like you did..and i gotta cop after that. Them wolf grey n yellows are callin me for summer.

thanks homie...  i want them gray/orange (more like bred) joints too.  saw em at sheikh the other day in the mall but talked myself out of it.  but then, after seeing those ID's i'm thinking that might be the way to go.  i haven't done an id in a couple years.

really like those, Just something is missing on those..

I was thinking about trying to add "orange spalts" to those...

PS anyone?

fresh like will where you at?

as far as the champs / footlocker / footaction things go.

all 3 are under the footlocker corp umbrella, but champs is still seperated, footlocker/footaction share employees, DMs, etc.... while champs is doesnt cross with them.

as far as the coupon things go, champs doesnt have the same type keycodes for coupons that footlocker/footaction has, so alot of times they can honer it, they MAY have something comparable.

the other day i was in a champs and dude had the $30 off coupon, champs manager told him sorry, he doesnt have that type of coupon in the system but he could offer a $25 one they had that was comparable.

and of course you can use gift cards all over, your SPENDING money, you really think they are gonna give you a reason not to?

Originally Posted by air max 87

as far as the champs / footlocker / footaction things go.

all 3 are under the footlocker corp umbrella, but champs is still seperated, footlocker/footaction share employees, DMs, etc.... while champs is doesnt cross with them.

as far as the coupon things go, champs doesnt have the same type keycodes for coupons that footlocker/footaction has, so alot of times they can honer it, they MAY have something comparable.

the other day i was in a champs and dude had the $30 off coupon, champs manager told him sorry, he doesnt have that type of coupon in the system but he could offer a $25 one they had that was comparable.

and of course you can use gift cards all over, your SPENDING money, you really think they are gonna give you a reason not to?
Exactamundo!  This was all I was looking for in my case.  Something comparable.  A way of Champs saying, "hey, I know you could take your business to footlocker, footaction, or even Finishline, %%%$+, or Joeblowmom&pop's store for that matter, but we APPRECIATE you coming here and SPENDING your money here instead of there"

Instead I got a lot of runaround and apathy which just left me with a bitter beer taste in my mouth and a big FAIL for Champs for seemingly not giving a rip.  Who knows, maybe I caught the employee on a bad day. Maybe he just didn't like me.  I dunno.  Maybe its an ISO event.  Bottom line is, I don't think it would have been much/if any sweat off his back to simply say, "yeah, I can match that, or if not match it, give you something comparable."  A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY.  Doesn't matter if you're selling shoes, computers, cars, food, or even horse manure.  Give someone a break or show them some compassion and they're more than likely going to return it and then some in the long run. Have an enjoyable Easter!

Back
Top Bottom