Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn I don't think ima ever scoop those EA joints, had a chance last night, lost em by 2 $ smh
You were after the 10.5 US size??

wow ******** and orioles looking good. i might order the orioles online, but i'm wondering if these fit true to size? i have a wide feet. should i get half size up?thanks

Originally Posted by chaose57

wow ******** and orioles looking good. i might order the orioles online, but i'm wondering if these fit true to size? i have a wide feet. should i get half size up?thanks

Yeeeeeep!  They are narrow and snug.  1/2 size up is probably advisable.

Dean- sorry to hear you missed out.  I am still between getting them in my size or just settling for 3 pair of the GRs.  Probably the latter of the 2.  ******** are solid, and even Home V2s are so damn rockable!

yea zeke..
Hey Fresh!!

Im located in Mexico City, Mexico and Im having a bad time trying to get the seller send me the shoes.... A month ago I sent him an offer for the same pair for $250 shipped that he kindly refused but he sent me a counteroffer for $300, we didnt get an agreement but he wanted to sell the shoes to me back then.... Now I won the auction for "cheap" and he says that he do not ship to Mexico....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

In the end, I hope that if Im unable to get the shoes from him probably you get a second chance offer....

sounds like some shady Ebaying going on there fellas.  Patiently awaiting the Cream somthing KD3, in some way shape or form.  I know you are too Dean and Brandon!  My pooch Vern reminiscing and enjoying the flight 11s.  Though you guys would appreciate.
f86263a4d2c03dccf71bdbaf6aadf5094d2907e7.jpg

Yeah.  Its a cell phone pic Einstein.  I'll be sure to get over to Best Buy in the morning and get some higher standard cameras and accessories for your benefit.
wink.gif

f44262240bcdfd66fbdbdfaa408892619d57b31e.pjpg
This is Red
53b263849fcf1d4ef78bcdab413651c9aad58f0e.pjpg
middle is red(excuse me, a shade of red)
18916b45c9ddfbb8af8e6274bd17c489fa90d262.pjpg
Left is orange
c671624fcadaf0b0a6bc345ce8b6ea124ce79c02.pjpg
left is orange, middle is yellow, right is red
yellow
orange
red
Is that clear enough for you or should I send you a box of crayola crayons?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

yea zeke..
Hey Fresh!!

Im located in Mexico City, Mexico and Im having a bad time trying to get the seller send me the shoes.... A month ago I sent him an offer for the same pair for $250 shipped that he kindly refused but he sent me a counteroffer for $300, we didnt get an agreement but he wanted to sell the shoes to me back then.... Now I won the auction for "cheap" and he says that he do not ship to Mexico....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

In the end, I hope that if Im unable to get the shoes from him probably you get a second chance offer....

damn really? and I agree with Rich, that is some shady bizness going on

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I haven't been keeping up with durants, but liking these gum soles. may have to scoop a pair

There's not much to keep up with lol.  Durants don't get much exclusive colorways like Kobes or LeBrons.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I haven't been keeping up with durants, but liking these gum soles. may have to scoop a pair

There's not much to keep up with lol.  Durants don't get much exclusive gimmick colorways like Kobes.
*fixed

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

sounds like some shady Ebaying going on there fellas.  Patiently awaiting the Cream somthing KD3, in some way shape or form.  I know you are too Dean and Brandon!  My pooch Vern reminiscing and enjoying the flight 11s.  Though you guys would appreciate.
nice creams rich, and hell yea im waiting on some scoring tittle heat

What's the goin' rate for KD III All-Stars DS size 10? I'm not re-sellin, I'm lookin' for a pair. I had a deal in place, then dude thought I was an ISS'er and upped his asking price to $250.00
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

5621539604_03e93b75e2_b.jpg

These are RAW as hell... Didn't even know they dropped but copped at first sight. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These might have to be my first non Jordan / non Kobe shoe......
These look real nice....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom