Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

i'd rock.

and sorry, Clutchshooter, i disagree with putting more stitching on there. kinda makes it corny.

understated is the way to go.
smokin.gif

I hope they release them. A HOH is opening at the Mall of America on Friday, now going forward I have a better chance to get some speical KD's
smile.gif

Can't wait to see the home version

I think that these are the best KD3 colorways..just wished they released the BHM color, and hoping for a Scoring Title HOH release.And the blackouts are dope to me and slept on..soo i added them.

And did anybody else notice that the Scoring Titles basically has an almost no-sew design besides the tongue and the achilles part?

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^Nice work man. You worn those other blue id's yet? How's the creasing on the patent holding up?

Thanks, man.  I haven't even worn the blue ones yet, but I will soon and I'll let you know.  I'm a little afraid of what I might find out about the creasing
grin.gif

That all black is sick! but might end up looking a little funny like the kobe v BLACKOUTs, looked great in pics but looked funny on feet

Hey whats up NT fam. I'm taking a marketing class and we have a project where we create a marketing plan for any product of our choice. My group chose to market the KD3 since it seems like an easy product to push. As a part of my research, I thought it'd be a good idea to run a few questions past some NTers since you guys are part of our target market. It'd be great if you guys could help me out.
What do you look for most when looking for a new basketball shoe?

What draws you to the KD3? Performance? Looks? Kevin Durant himself?

How did you find out about the KD3?

Do you think that Nike is doing a good job of marketing this shoe and getting it out there? 

Thanks for your time, NT fam. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

1. A shoe that's comfortable, fits well, performs, and is also aesthetically pleasing. 

2. Signature athletes definitely have some influence on people getting a shoe.  You don't necessarily have to like that athlete but you will pay more attention to a signature athlete's shoe over your average team bank shoe.  Seeing one of the best young athletes in the nba, who is a very humble leader, wear a well put together, affordable product makes you give it a second look and want to try it out.

3. From the internet

4. I don't think Nike markets KD's shoe as much as some of their other athletes but I don't really think they need to.  It doesn't seem like he has a huge ego.

mcgregor triangle wrote:

Thanks, man.  I haven't even worn the blue ones yet, but I will soon and I'll let you know.  I'm a little afraid of what I might find out about the creasing
grin.gif

Yea thanks let me know

Originally Posted by bahunt8

1. A shoe that's comfortable, fits well, performs, and is also aesthetically pleasing. 

2. Signature athletes definitely have some influence on people getting a shoe.  You don't necessarily have to like that athlete but you will pay more attention to a signature athlete's shoe over your average team bank shoe.  Seeing one of the best young athletes in the nba, who is a very humble leader, wear a well put together, affordable product makes you give it a second look and want to try it out.

3. From the internet

4. I don't think Nike markets KD's shoe as much as some of their other athletes but I don't really think they need to.  It doesn't seem like he has a huge ego.
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/font]

Thanks for the input! I always felt like a little more marketing would help the KD line a bit in terms of sales. I feel like they would sell much more if people knew how affordable they were. Its almost like most people don't know that KD has his own sig shoe.

1. The shape, design, colorway and the cut of the shoe.

2. What draws me to the kd3's is the colorways and the shape of the shoe, really like how its a nice looking shoe, and its not cut too low

3. I found out from NT.

4. I also agree that Nike isn't marketing him too good. they treat him like his personality, ALA low key

1) I look for comfort, how well it performs, colorway, design and the grip of the shoes.

2) I'm a fan of Kevin Durant. I've always been a big fan of basketball shoes and these are appealing to me. The price of it makes it even better, because most people wouldn't want to play in $150+ shoes and mess them up.

3) I found out from NT.

4) They're not promoting this shoe as much as the Kobe's and the LeBron's, but at the same time, it's better because it makes Durant's shoes even more available to his true fans and basketball players.

Oh, I forgot to mention, are there any spending limits when you guys are looking for new shoes to play in? Or are you guys willing to pay whatever it takes for a good bball shoe? 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

1. The shape, design, colorway and the cut of the shoe.

2. What draws me to the kd3's is the colorways and the shape of the shoe, really like how its a nice looking shoe, and its not cut too low

3. I found out from NT.

4. I also agree that Nike isn't marketing him too good. they treat him like his personality, ALA low key
30t6p3b.gif
you still here, though.

laugh.gif
Kidding, i need the scoring titles tho.
pimp.gif

I think my favorite colorways of the KD III are the ASGs..Orioles..then Scoring titles

Hey whats up NT fam. I'm taking a marketing class and we have a project where we create a marketing plan for any product of our choice. My group chose to market the KD3 since it seems like an easy product to push. As a part of my research, I thought it'd be a good idea to run a few questions past some NTers since you guys are part of our target market. It'd be great if you guys could help me out.
What do you look for most when looking for a new basketball shoe?

What draws you to the KD3? Performance? Looks? Kevin Durant himself?

How did you find out about the KD3?

Do you think that Nike is doing a good job of marketing this shoe and getting it out there? 

Thanks for your time, NT fam. Any help would be appreciated.
1.) Comfort..ankle support..whether it's light weight..and I gotta like the way it looks
laugh.gif

2.) I actually like the shoe for Durant as a player..and plus the fact it is a nice design..plus the way the shoe feels and looks
3.) I found out through NT
4.) I think they could definitely be doing more to market KD as a rising star in the league..his team is on the rise..he's a complete player on offense..and he's a good role model for our youth..yet he's only 22..Nike should definitely start pushing the Durant product more just as much as they do with Kobe and Lebron..

Back
Top Bottom