Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

1. The shape, design, colorway and the cut of the shoe.

2. What draws me to the kd3's is the colorways and the shape of the shoe, really like how its a nice looking shoe, and its not cut too low

3. I found out from NT.

4. I also agree that Nike isn't marketing him too good. they treat him like his personality, ALA low key
30t6p3b.gif
you still here, though.

laugh.gif
Kidding, i need the scoring titles tho.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and MY good ness that dunk was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ALDY

you big dummy wrote:
16086380.jpg

kd2p.jpg
The Scoring Titles look great on feet. 
pimp.gif

Damn..KD doin dudes like that now
smokin.gif
. Haywood needs to sit his @&& down some where after that. Ayo, if you ever see a 6-10 dude with the wing span of a 7 footer with mad hops and unlimited range go up like this..

Then just do yourself a favor..move out the way. Like dudes still aint learn when Pippen sh#tted on Ewing in the 94 playoffs
ohwell.gif
Them NBA socks Harden and Durant wore look
pimp.gif
with there uni´s especially with the og KD3 aways.

As much as I like the "aways", the homes are even better IMO.  Love the icy sole, white, and orange check combo.  More details and references than expected.  Can't wait to see em in person!
Hopefully at least

wish the homes would have had yellow logos rather than orange, look too much like a regular okc home CW

Whats sick about these is that you can see a message or writings on the side. If you look closely you..you will see HORSE,CHAMP,BARRY FARMS,WP(his moms and dads initials),BIG CHUCKY,35.TONY,29x,25+,44, and a couple other things i cant make out.

Originally Posted by jst628

wish the homes would have had yellow logos rather than orange, look too much like a regular okc home CW

Orange and blue make the durant line...

and they used Yellow on the away.

Both scoring title shoes are done perfectly in my opinion
I hope they win the title so we get more special editions and Nike makes his line bigger
We need some KD shorts and t-shirts.

^yeah i know, but it woulda been better IMO to have the home and away still look similar kinda like the home and away BS kobes.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Aways > Home

And I was hoping for something better for the homes, I think they played it too safe.
Normally I prefer the Away colorway over the home but in this case I disagree.  I think the white looks awesome and like the subtlety of each colorway.  If they had looked like kobe 4s or 5s finals or 4/5 rings, everyone would have griped that they were too loud/noisy and too much going on.  I think the end result will be that these are fairly sought after across the board.  Especially if they win the West.

Back
Top Bottom