Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by KingJay718

With orange laces?
laugh.gif
Nah just the OG grey laces..i may think bout coppin orange laces..but i'm not a big lace switcher..

Been really thinking of putting orange laces in too but something about lace switching just feels inauthentic to me.

That is unless the replacement laces come from a diff colourway of the same shoe model.

To me lace switching adds flavor to a shoe. Though for some reason I would never do it with an OG colorway of an Air Jordan.  That's like wiping your @#$ with the American Flag.
laugh.gif

To each his own.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

how do these fit? I had the kd2s but that was too long ago and I remember they had a weird fit.
I wear size 11 in 2011 jordan true blues.

I wore size 8 in KD2 and KD3, I felt like the fit was very similar.

That Silver pair on the last page is fire! I'd scoop if they released.

I'm kinda feeling the Horse samples too, they're definitely unique.

And just like everyone else, I can't wait for the Home Scoring Titles to drop. Peeped the newest pics on NiceKicks, and I think they just became my favorite KD so far.

RMK is legit. I ordered my Spacejams from them a couple of months before RD and I received them within a week.

Yeah, I've ordered from RMK too. Legit.
I want the Away Scoring Titles more than these, though.

Hopefully this means a stateside release isn't far behind. I don't want to drop around 250 on these when they should be available to us as well.

Just read an article on SC..and Durant wants them to make a foamposite version of the KD4´s. I hope so..and i assume the silver/black joints he was wearing in China was the same material they used on the KD3 all-stars.

i see some people on ebay have the Scoring titles already, can't wait to see em make a state side release..

just one question, why is it that they are releasing the home version and not the away? im not complaining just would like to know why

Does anyone know if the Home Scoring titles were a china release or an entire Asia release?? Goin to Japan on monday I'd pick em up

The black/silver joints are fire. These scoring titles are killing me they NEED to be released in the states.

Was going to pull the trigger on the Scoring Titles this afternoon, but the more I look at the later pics of them the less I can get over how the KD details on the upper are so highlighted.

Almost looks like pen.
ohwell.gif

More subtle like the Aways is the way to go.

the scoring titles are super nice. I need the china kd IIs in my life more than anythinggggggg

Back
Top Bottom