Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Wore my "orioles" today..the students I teach during the summer said those are some hott shoes
laugh.gif

With orange laces?
laugh.gif

^ Used to think those were so dope until better pics showed that there were two different shades of yellow on the shoe.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The BHM's should of released with the others, that was the best one in the BHM line
30t6p3b.gif

I totally agree, definitely the standout of all the BHM's...

Originally Posted by the coolness

the coolness wrote:
I tried on a pair of these the other day and was very impressed. Can anybody tell me what options I should I go with to make sure they match the general release?

Right now I have it set to responsive cushioning and regular fit. Is that about right? The ones I tried on were the all black pair if it helps...

Check out the
Nike Zoom KD III iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com
So nobody wanted to help me out in the id thread. Thought I would try here. Anyone??

Coolness, my good bro has (3) KD 3 id's that he had made up. He's got a lot of cash and buys tons of kicks every year.
One was a NY Yankee colorway, a Knicks cw and a red &black cw.

Anyway, I can tell you the id's are definately better than the GR sneakers. The leather is better and the rubber is the sole seems more pliable and comfortable.
He told me that he ordered both insole versions and didn't notice any difference in comfort. He's not a bb player so no comment on court performance.

Post a photo after you receive them.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Wore my "orioles" today..the students I teach during the summer said those are some hott shoes
laugh.gif
With orange laces?
laugh.gif
Nah just the OG grey laces..i may think bout coppin orange laces..but i'm not a big lace switcher..

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
With orange laces?
laugh.gif
Nah just the OG grey laces..i may think bout coppin orange laces..but i'm not a big lace switcher..

Been really thinking of putting orange laces in too but something about lace switching just feels inauthentic to me.

That is unless the replacement laces come from a diff colourway of the same shoe model.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by the coolness

the coolness wrote:
I tried on a pair of these the other day and was very impressed. Can anybody tell me what options I should I go with to make sure they match the general release?

Right now I have it set to responsive cushioning and regular fit. Is that about right? The ones I tried on were the all black pair if it helps...

Check out the
Nike Zoom KD III iD Basketball Shoe
I designed at NIKEiD.com
So nobody wanted to help me out in the id thread. Thought I would try here. Anyone??

Coolness, my good bro has (3) KD 3 id's that he had made up. He's got a lot of cash and buys tons of kicks every year.
One was a NY Yankee colorway, a Knicks cw and a red &black cw.

Anyway, I can tell you the id's are definately better than the GR sneakers. The leather is better and the rubber is the sole seems more pliable and comfortable.
He told me that he ordered both insole versions and didn't notice any difference in comfort. He's not a bb player so no comment on court performance.

Post a photo after you receive them.
Thanks for the tip. I haven't ordered them just yet though lol

Those silver pe's are nice. Not so sure about the red scoring titles. Funny how all these pe's surface all of a sudden.
I agree clutchshooter the wolf greys never did it for me with the two different yellows. Still nice none the less verse001

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Any release info on the scoring titles? Did they release in china?

ST released in China last friday.
It will release in USA soon
source: KD's fb

I have changed my mind on the Home Scoring Titles..those are lookin mighty fine
pimp.gif

I need those..

Don't care what colorway release I have funds stash away now. Those other PE Hyperfuse can wait.

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Any release info on the scoring titles? Did they release in china?

ST released in China last friday.
It will release in USA soon
source: KD's fb

thanks for the info. Do you know if both the home and away are releasing?

how do these fit? I had the kd2s but that was too long ago and I remember they had a weird fit.
I wear size 11 in 2011 jordan true blues.

Back
Top Bottom