Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

i remember one of the first leaks of last year's Scoring Titles was the "Bus" pic with the players on it and some were rocking them i believe. Not sure. lol

check your local champs, most of the kdiiis are on sale for $69.99 and if you have a bday coupon it would end up to $59.99. got the red/maroon with gumsole yesterday at brea mall.

Originally Posted by reppin va

I really think that its gonna be almost impossible to get..like last years.

The pair that released in  China was pretty much impossible to obtain.  The watered down U.S. version wasn't too hard to come by.

^ i didn't get a pair though. sad.

oh well, if i had every shoe i wished i did, i'd have more shoes than you. i don't think that's possible. haha.

Originally Posted by size twelve

^ i didn't get a pair though. sad.

oh well, if i had every shoe i wished i did, i'd have more shoes than you. i don't think that's possible. haha.

roll.gif

That pair that released in China was crazy limited I believe.

Originally Posted by reppin va

I really think that its gonna be almost impossible to get..like last years.
If so then it's whatever for me. Hopefully they pop up on jimmyjazz this time next year
laugh.gif

man, them dudes in Asia get all the exclusive first and a lot of times the only dudes to get them.

Nike needs to change things ASAP.

call me crazy but after the first 3 models of the 3 bball players (active) that sell the most shoes ....

KD>Lebron>Kobe IMHO

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

Im glad not everyone likes Durant's
Actually i was in niketown santa monica yesterday and they sold out of the burgundy kd 3 so people are starting to want durants, and from the strap on the kd 4 i think i will decide to buy multiples of the burgundy as well and stick with that as my weekend shoe of going out. Better than the st imo.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man, them dudes in Asia get all the exclusive first and a lot of times the only dudes to get them.

What about the dudes that can't get what we in the US can get easily?  Wouldn't they want Nike to change things too?

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

What about the dudes that can't get what we in the US can get easily?  Wouldn't they want Nike to change things too?
Like what......?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Like what......?
Like changing the fact we're only getting 2-3 colourways, and being charged $150- $160 AUD a pair, which is like $160-$170 USD with the current exchange
smile.gif

umm what CW or shoes does the US get the Asia doesnt? Asia gets every single colorway as well a long with limited/rare stuff.

^

wrong. out of all the regions in the world (Euro/Can, AP, etc), the US gets the most exclusives.

people always want what they can't have.. that's how it always goes..

My first KD3 id came in recently. Its they're sort of out there so let me know what yall think. Obviously its based off my favorite KD2 which didn't release, the velvet hoops. They came out nicely and the red really pops. Its kind of hard to capture th right color but here you go. Als thinking about adding the kente fabric to the inner strap like they did with the 2's.
33m8rxt.png

2wcjiu9.png

9ia73l.png

r257o1.png

653ak1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice Id's

I think I'm going to start harassing Kd's Twitter and Facebook asking for the scoring titles
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom