Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Appreciate it the comments guys.
Nicekicks is having a sale on some KD's for $50 Here

Dude, that is an awesome pair of IDs. Major props.

Are you planning to un DS them?

^Already have.
Seems like the id's are a bit more comfortable than the gr pairs. Might be the cushioned sockliner option.

good looking out bahunt8! was able to cop the black/white/orange oriole colorway in a size 9 
pimp.gif
. pretty sweet deal for only $60 shipped.
edit: when i called the biggest size they had was a size 9. call em up anyway and ask for your size. if its true so be it, but i find it hard to believe that all the big sizes are gone.

Originally Posted by LORENander

good looking out bahunt8! was able to cop the black/white/orange oriole colorway in a size 9 
pimp.gif
. pretty sweet deal for only $60 shipped.

Damn I should have waited. Oh well. Congrats to those who get in on the deal.

Kobe CWs > KD CWs > Bron 8 CWs.

Tech-wise,
brons maybe better than kobes this year and both must be based on the price point alone.

Bang for buck, and *@@!+#*%@**!% did a write-up recently alluding to this, KD(especially on discount) blows 'em both out of the water.

Now I will say this, if you are ballin seriously every day or every other, KD3s probably aren't going to be your go-to *(unless your name is Brandon).

All this being said, I think its very impressive what KD/Leo and that whole group have done with this sig in 3 tries.  Far surpasses what both CP3 and Melo have done with JB in how many tries?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Kobe CWs > KD CWs > Bron 8 CWs.

Tech-wise,
brons maybe better than kobes this year and both must be based on the price point alone.

Bang for buck, and *@@!+#*%@**!% did a write-up recently alluding to this, KD(especially on discount) blows 'em both out of the water.

Now I will say this, if you are ballin seriously every day or every other, KD3s probably aren't going to be your go-to *(unless your name is Brandon).

All this being said, I think its very impressive what KD/Leo and that whole group have done with this sig in 3 tries.  Far surpasses what both CP3 and Melo have done with JB in how many tries?

I have been all about the KD line...

I love the 3, play in them all the time.

This year for me, I would say LBJ8-KD3-KB6 (6 was a letdown to me coming off the 4 and 5)

To me its about availability of CW's.  I think that is what is holding LBJ back.  Typically if Kobe or Durant wear it, you'll have a chance at it.  There are always exceptions...

Haven't played ball in the Lebron 8s (hopefully I'll fix that soon), but the KDIIIs are probably my favorite playing shoes of all time. They fit my game and my height/weight perfectly. Just need to get my hands on a new pair pretty cheap, so I can tuck the Christmas Days away for special occasions.

Been going through some pages looking to find out when the Away Scoring Titles drop and didn't find anything. An updated would be greatly appreciated.

They were fire when I saw them during the first round against us.

In Oklahoma visiting in-laws and still saw x-mas KD3's in footlocker, went ahead and scooped a pair, finally. Still retail + 20% mil. discount.

bgskko.jpg

dedicated to the GREATEST Knicks Center since Patrick Ewing (eat your heart out Chris Dudley =x ) .... Timofey Mozgov aka The MozGOD aka Mozzy Aka Tissue Paper Timo Aka Mozzarella Cheese Aka Mozzaveli

Back
Top Bottom