Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

can someone help me...
how much are the EA's worth? im looking for a pair, and i found a pair worn once in my sz for once..any help is very appreciated.

Originally Posted by nwtiger

can someone help me...
how much are the EA's worth? im looking for a pair, and i found a pair worn once in my sz for once..any help is very appreciated.
Again it depends on your size. I'm a size 13 and they are always more than the smaller sizes.
I would say for a good price for a VNDS EA Sports KD3 would be $175.00

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Don't know If you guys peeped the orange aau pair on the bay, couple sizes left.

Bro, I'm interested in this but could not find the auction, I checked all the KD3's.
Can you link the auction?
I just checked and saw "no" orange aau pairs?

Bros, I spoke to the Nike rep and he said the kd3's id will end before the end of the year.
Get those orders in soon. I'm been waiting and will order my Entourages tomorrow.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Don't know If you guys peeped the orange aau pair on the bay, couple sizes left.

Bro, I'm interested in this but could not find the auction, I checked all the KD3's.

just pmd  u

Price was amazing!! Copped instantly!! Only other PE that I would like to get is the silver/black!!

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Price was amazing!! Copped instantly!! Only other PE that I would like to get is the silver/black!!
silver blacks are amazing

Wish I had pulled the trigged on the silver/blacks when that seller had them on the Bay a few week back.
Those were a great colorway.

The Univ of Texas colorway is another of my favs. I was rocking them last night.
With those, I bought (2) pais at HOH and still have one on ice.
My only complaint with the KD's is that they crease really quick.
My Univ. of Texas have some mean creases and I have only wore them casually about 3 - 4 times.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

just pmd  u
Damn..  those must've popped up at an outlet in florida.. since that seller seems to have 4 or 5 different sizes and multiples of most sizes..   

1566zoh.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

memphis, how much did it cost to make the entourage ID? And when did u order them?

Hey sorry just seen this. Came out to 157.84. Ordered 11/19. Received them today...

Alrighty,

Received my ID's today. Turned out well, much darker than I thought they would be. I always thought nikeid products came with inside that suede bag.....
Added a little something different to mines, the KD35 on the inner side.

Anywho, onto pics:

399981661.jpg

399981660.jpg

399981666.jpg

399981665.jpg

399981664.jpg

399981663.jpg

399981662.jpg

Those iD's are clean.

What's a good price for the xmas cw sz 10.5? Thinking of picking up the blk/gry pair too. Saw them on shelves for $54.

Originally Posted by gentry187

MemphBoi glad you got your pair. Now I wonder how many KD III entourages are out there?
pimp.gif
He got mine in yesterday, mailed em out to me already, so theres at least 4 that we know of..our three and Leo's pair lol 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom