Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

smokin.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
automatic, why even ponder!!.. for $93 plus it's KD IIIs

i been sooooooooooooo out of loop.. i just got my asg kd2 shipped to my dorm... man..those asg kd3 are fresh as +*#*..

They're nice but I probably won't get them. The Longhorn logo on the inside is cool though.

so, uh, NikeiD? When's that happening.

Still haven't seen a colorway that makes this shoe a "must have" to compensate for what I've come to consider an overall ugly design.

wow i just saw that leo chang kd 3 video on youtube and after watching it i can really say that i appreciate this shoe even more. all the little details they did on the outsole and midsole from seat pleasant, piano keys, lightning bolts, 3 stars, bf62, little heart symbol for his parents, and back of the shoe symbolizing video game control buttons.....man what a great signature shoe for 87.99 and even less with discount codes...

^Yea you have to appreciate all the details that Leo puts into these. The way they tell a story without losing functionality is great.

Those Texas ones look too much like TBs. Just like the KD2, they need more colors than just white/orange.

The ASG looks really NICE! The red is bright and the sole is a dark red with a bit translucency.

Back
Top Bottom