NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Are you LA? if not then i understand why they were deemed not easy to get.

here we were flooded with that. 81 points/All stars etc all at like 69/89 can’t remember and then 20% or 30% off at times and we’re still sitting in FSR’s.
4’s were here too but those were full MSRP for a while, i don’t think they sent those to outlets because of the tech mishap and not no one wanting them more so

I do regret not getting the 81’s but i did cop the “Final seconds” joints

chicago never got the kobe retros, and back when outlets used to ship i used to pickup every colorway of 6s from cali and east coast outlets

Are you LA? if not then i understand why they were deemed not easy to get.

here we were flooded with that. 81 points/All stars etc all at like 69/89 can’t remember and then 20% or 30% off and we’re still sitting in FSR’s.
4’s were here too but those were full MSRP for a while, i don’t think they sent those to outlets because of the tech mishap and not no one wanting them more so

Not even LA, Protro 1's and 4's were sitting on Footlocker on sale. Those Wizenard and black and yellows got gobbled up quickly that day.

81's were at outlets. I got mine at full price and was thinking there would be more interest.

Black Outs weren't hard to get either and sat.

Not even LA, Protro 1's and 4's were sitting on Footlocker on sale. Those Wizenard and black and yellows got gobbled up quickly that day.

81's were at outlets. I got mine at full price and was thinking there would be more interest.

Black Outs weren't hard to get either and sat.

you should write Vanessa a letter and tell her shes out of line then :lol:

nah you just love being a gatekeeper.

i got plenty of kobe gear, hoodies, jerseys, shoes back from the ZK1. i'll send you some pics if youd like, maybe ill even write you a card. none of that changes that his death hit ppl hard and ppl wanted to find ways to remember him and find comfort

but you do you magic johnson

If his death hit you so hard, shouldn't you value what you already had?

And how would new stuff replace his loss?

You're backwards.

you should write Vanessa a letter and tell her shes out of line then :lol:

Dude, just admit you didn't care that much and stop playing naïve 🤷‍♂️

After paying full price for protro 1's, I was like I'm not paying full price for these 4's just to see them go on sale. Then that day happen and they were gone.

I'm not angry at Nike for it though, because I don't feel like I'm owed something and material possessions isn't going to bring him back.

Dude, just admit you didn't care that much and stop playing naïve 🤷‍♂️

After paying full price for protro 1's, I was like I'm not paying full price for these 4's just to see them go on sale. Then that day happen and they were gone.

I'm not angry at Nike for it though, because I don't feel like I'm owed something and material possessions isn't going to bring him back.

admit you're 45 and never had a girlfriend

If Vanessa does decide to continue the Kobe line, maybe she should give the task of producing the sneakers to the parties that have been producing the 'replica/fake' Kobes.

IMO...the parties that have been producing the fakes/reps have done a better job of understanding customer demand for Kobes. They also seem to have improved the quality of the products too.

Guess that story back in Dec was true.

What about the Kobe sheath logo?

What I’m predicting will happen is Nike will continue to put out Kobe’s without the Kobe name, same as they did with the KG 3 and Adidas did with Kobe’s. I’m thinking Vanessa will put out merchandise/gear with the new brand. She won’t be able to put out kicks from the Nike/Kobe line of course. I doubt she’d want to put out a whole new line of sneakers.
The whole thing sucks, but it is what it is.
Or they’ll come to the table again and make a deal eventually- I don’t think that’s completely impossible forever.

Mark my words:
If Nike puts out Kobe shoes without his logo, they will not sell well. If Vanessa releases Kobe gear, which is not Nike branded, it will not sell well.
If Vanessa and Nike will come to terms again and release Nike shoes and gear, they will sell well.

Mark my words:
If Nike puts out Kobe shoes without his logo, they will not sell well. If Vanessa releases Kobe gear, which is not Nike branded, it will not sell well.
If Vanessa and Nike will come to terms again and release Nike shoes and gear, they will sell well.
I see no lies!

Mark my words:

i agree with u on this one. kobe’s name, logo is the driving force on them shoes.[/QUOTE]

Mark my words:

Yep, that's why I think this is about leverage and they'll come to terms. This has gotten a lot of traction. I just saw them talk about it on The Jump.

I'm sure a lot of NBA players are asking what does that mean to Nike.

Define "readily available"

If you make 50k pairs per release and 5k strike out, it's a problem

If you make 125k pairs and 5k people strike out, guess what, there's gonna be 5k people on Twitter mad at nike

So what number do you think is acceptable

it’s literally been suggested a million times, how can you people not understand:

Built to order

Mark my words:

If it were me i’d try to get a co-existing deal.
Nike can still launch kobe products with the Sheath logo (think that’s the one they own), his estate signs off and gets a royalties % for using the name/signature. Nike listens to the demands ups production and adds more sizing to kids.

All while the mamba brand launches
it’s literally been suggested a million times, how can you people not understand:

Built to order

they could test the waters to see how it goes an

Mark my words:
That makes sense

but if one day Nike releases the Kobe’s we all love and want, you don’t think the fans will eat em up like crazy- even without any Kobe branding? Maybe the sheath will be there.
6 mangos, grinches, OCs
8 purple fades
9 Beethoven, masterpieces

can’t tell me they aren’t selling out instantly even without Kobe branding

Define "readily available"

If you make 50k pairs per release and 5k strike out, it's a problem

If you make 125k pairs and 5k people strike out, guess what, there's gonna be 5k people on Twitter mad at nike

So what number do you think is acceptable
I want nothing short of Jordan XI Jubilee numbers... plain and simple. Way more than 125k

I don't know man. Part if the appeal is being able to wear what he did on court and the memories and other stuff that's associated with the shoes.

These sellers smh

Attachments

• 328A4527-2C6B-46DA-AC16-CD6BDD731910.jpeg
    328A4527-2C6B-46DA-AC16-CD6BDD731910.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 701
Back
Top Bottom