Nike Kyrie 8

Here on his IG:

Doesn't really matter though, 24 hours from now, who knows what the story will be that he's saying. A week from tomorrow it'll be something different he's saying. A month from then it'll be something else he's saying. Dude needs help, and certainly not from wherever he's been getting it.

Kyrie apologized on IG.

But we all know that the media circus will never move forward. Can’t wait for them to spin the next thing he does. Best that he just wipes his social media presence and refuses to speak to reporters moving forward.
Smart move if he does. He had to do this. He’d quickly be out of the league ala Chris Jackson or Stephon Marbury. Endorsements gone, etc

Smart move if he does. He had to do this. He’d quickly be out of the league ala Chris Jackson or Stephon Marbury. Endorsements gone, etc

Of course.

If I was him I wouldn’t entertain anything from reporters or the media moving forward.. there’s no point

This plays out the same way 99% of these things play out. He's not sorry, he's just sorry because they suspended him for 5 games WITHOUT pay.

Dude has the ability to be brilliant on a basketball court. But he's not smart, he's not savvy, he's not worldly. It would be purely amusing to watch this guy bonk through life like a pinball if not for the fact that he has young fans who do consume what he puts out into the world...which has been increasingly bat**** crazy.

Still want to try the sneaker, preferably this colorway:

311897111_665074995244999_4994118326494256371_n.jpg

I appreciate your response. I guess I missed where he didn’t separate himself from the views of the material in question. It’s going to be interesting moving forward seeing the outcome of how this transpires..

For once he wrote a nice apology note. I would like to see his contrite words met with tremendous actions. He’s always been good to my people in Cleveland and to me. I am disappointed as I said earlier in his behavior and hope as my Great Bubbie used to say onward and upward.

Edit: I’d also like to see him seek out treatment. Know what type of weed he prefers and his likely diagnosis, a psychiatrist might become his best asset.

Edit 2: if I see words and actions aligning I’ll be proud and happy, rooting hard for him just like I would anyone from Duke. He’s got the chance to do really great things, I hope he exceeds it just like he’s done on the court.

Last edited:
So… in the end Kyrie apologizes for the content in the video that HE shared on his social media account and for not explaining what he agreed/disagreed with admittedly because he was in his feelings that the media questioned him about it.

Boy you can’t make this mess up 🤦🏾‍♂️

That’s not how being a pro athlete works my guy.

I know exactly how it works, my guy.

It’s in his contract to attend media sessions. It’s not in his contract how to answer questions. He can say “no comment” to everything. Is that gonna get him suspended too?

If the media wants to push narratives for clicks then we as a society gotta hold them accountable.

That reporter should be banned from the nets facilities. Not even gonna debate that.

I know exactly how it works, my guy.

It’s in his contract to attend media sessions. It’s not in his contract how to answer questions. He can say “no comment” to everything. Is that gonna get him suspended too?

If the media wants to push narratives for clicks then we as a society gotta hold them accountable.

That reporter should be banned from the nets facilities. Not even gonna debate that.

Banned for asking an adult 30 year old male a direct yes or no question :stoneface:

So… in the end Kyrie apologizes for the content in the video that HE shared on his social media account and for not explaining what he agreed/disagreed with admittedly because he was in his feelings that the media questioned him about it.

Boy you can’t make this mess up 🤦🏾‍♂️

It could have been over a week ago if he just said sorry, or even posted this apology in his first reply.

What did Anthony Edwards do? Apologize. Not double and triple down on saying I can't be homophobic, because I have gay people in my family and gay friends.

Back
Top Bottom