Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

As someone who has bought at least one of every pair 1-18…these 19’s are the best Bron in a minute

that in hand video shows how complete they are in hand imo. Shoe just looks well built opposed to the flimsiness of some of the recent models
Completely agree with you bro. I think the 18 is one of the worst models of the line so the 19 is already a bonus cause of that, but, I also get the "actual thought and innovation went into these" vibe as well. Kinda reminds me of how i felt about the 4s when they originally released.

20210920_091030.jpg

I wanna know more about the upper mateial. Looks cheap and flimsy but need actual reviews.

Reactions: Ube
They're fine for ball obv, but it's really just a big man's shoe. Can't imagine any guards will be using these to play in. It honestly makes no sense for me to get a pair because Lebrons are so heavy and/or bulky and there are so many better options for people who aren't 6'6 240 or something, but the cushion sometimes is worth it if I don't particularly care about being quick on my feet while balling.

I can’t speak on the 19’a because I don’t have them but the 17 highs are an excellent basketball shoe.

And I’m not 6’6 either, I’m a guard. I think people look at the shoes and assume.

I can’t speak on the 19’a because I don’t have them but the 17 highs are an excellent basketball shoe.

And I’m not 6’6 either, I’m a guard. I think people look at the shoes and assume.

I had the win/wins. Maybe you're a bigger guard? I just happen to have big *** feet as a guard. So it's just tough with me & lebrons. I have played in the 10 lows, 12 lows, 14 lows, and played in the 16s, but it's always the "I feel like cushion today" option and never my first choice cause they're always heavier than everything else I have.

Everyone’s experience is different, but my playing style is guard/wing and I use everything from ultra light Kobe’s to Lebron 15-18. Honestly as long as I have a good lockdown in the shoe I’m good. All the other stuff like weight, height, etc don’t really matter to me that much while playing.

I had the win/wins. Maybe you're a bigger guard? I just happen to have big *** feet as a guard. So it's just tough with me & lebrons. I have played in the 10 lows, 12 lows, 14 lows, and played in the 16s, but it's always the "I feel like cushion today" option and never my first choice cause they're always heavier than everything else I have.

I can definitely understand where you’re coming from.

Back
Top Bottom