Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Yea I know. Like I said 17s paid homage to original movie and was around the time of the 2nd’s announcement.

The 18 lows were out when movie released. Tied them to characters in the movie. 19s he wore.

You said you didn’t understand. I thought it was kind of obvious.

The 17’s that released before the movie was simply a money grab. I don’t think we’ll see these drop in gs sizes for the Uniforms. I think at the most we’ll see a random restock, especially for the missing sizes. The movie was out in the Summer and I think Nike has moved onto the next. They focused too much on the clothes.

Sneakers always has a connection with history, take away Michael Jordan history form Js. Would they be that famous if they were a sneaker line for other player?

That’s a different example from people not caring if these weren’t Space Jams tho lol.

Nah. Ppl been saying lebrons line has been boring in terms of colorways and knit for couple years now. These would of grabbed attention. Not sell out day one attention, but they prob would of moved pretty well.

The Space Jam movie went through a script re-write after Ryan Coogler (Black Panther) took over. I think originally it was a remake and what’s why the OG characters were being used w/ the merch

decent big size options in the other GR colorways (Breds, King's Flag), might be a good option for impatient size 13 people. Kickscrew ships kinda slow though, right?

So they have a size 11 but the manufacturer of the shoes Nike didn’t?

1640014844383.gif

Back
Top Bottom