Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Hope you at least tried em on

Knowing how Brons fit u may end up looking for a 13 lol

Hope you at least tried em on

Knowing how Brons fit u may end up looking for a 13 lol
I had the SweatSuits and sold em… was kinda hoping to try an 11.5 half size down I’ve never gone up in any of my previous Brons

I started to pick up to flip, saw a size 13 listed for $280 ... not sure the going rate in that size, and if I undercut that seller we're only talking like a $20 something profit so I'll pass.

I’m looking forward to the reveal of the 19 “lows”. Since the 16 (except the 17s), the low version of the LeBron signature line has looked better than the OG cut, IMHO.

Lebron 19 low "Fruity Pebbles" preview finally, kinda via....a magic fruity pebbles cereal box

interesting-batman.gif

I can check back and see if they're still there tomorrow if you are interested in em.
I would say yes normally but trying for big bangs today and the Jordan 3s that come out tomorrow, plus the 12s on the first. Have to somewhat be responsible lol. I appreciate it though.

They are run TTS length wise but toe box is a little roomy... I had to double sock for the 1:1 fit I prefer.

Got a size 12 in the Uniform Hooks.... will be playing the Space Jam soundtrack all day, let's go!!!

Back
Top Bottom