• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
271A6C71-FB91-4ACF-ACED-2BF0FD64ACD6.jpeg
0D38A3BE-DB83-4417-A453-1552A51EFF08.jpeg
2AA3A9C4-B34E-4770-A6ED-C0B6B3681DCB.jpeg

Is it? Perhaps. New coach? Yes. Like Lebron said, they don’t have shooters on the team. It’s a two man show and AD shooting has been iffy.

Silver lining? Probably break Kareem’s record. And he got a dope basketball sneaker.

You mean the game winning lay from Grant? He drove by Bron and finished over AD. But it’s not like AD was jus sittin there, he tried
0B789AC1-906B-46C7-949E-8A715C508789.jpeg
AD got 5 fouls, Bron's gotta get that stop

it's ok to hold lebron to an actual standard as a great player and not just scapegoat russ

And Lebron fouled him, a whole two hand push and the announcer still tried to blame AD for not making the defensive play! :rofl:

Honestly bron had given up at that point. He was frustrated. He definitely could have made the block had he been locked in. Watch the video he didn’t even jump.

Honestly bron had given up at that point. He was frustrated. He definitely could have made the block had he been locked in. Watch the video he didn’t even jump.
I could tell somethings was off because he was beat with flat feet and slow reaction time like he wanted to force him that way and forgot the play started..

I think this is the $160-180 "low" version for the 20s. Upper seems to be a cheaper material than the knit/leathers on the 20s. The NXXT name had me wondering if it was actually an "Elite" model, but I doubt it since the regular 20s are $200 and I can't imagine these selling for $225-250 or something.

Shape looks like a GS pair, wonder if these are the takedown model
I think they are. I thought it was reported either earlier in this thread or on social media (maybe Sayitwityakickz?), that the NXXT LeBron model is supposed to be the takedown version for the 20.

Either way, I'm curious to see the tech and what other colorways might surface.

I think this is the $160-180 "low" version for the 20s. Upper seems to be a cheaper material than the knit/leathers on the 20s. The NXXT name had me wondering if it was actually an "Elite" model, but I doubt it since the regular 20s are $200 and I can't imagine these selling for $225-250 or something.
Good thought, the upper does look a lot cheaper. (Hopefully not AJ37 cheap)

Back
Top Bottom