Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Originally Posted by hugebird

I have other pics, of other colorways, but I really don't feel like posting them, maybe I will tomorrow when I'm at work.
nerd.gif

allpiq.jpg

Here is the pic I said I was going to provide. I probably should have tagged it, but I'm too lazy, so oh well. I have other pics, of other colorways, but I really don't feel like posting them, maybe I will tomorrow when I'm at work.
wow...
eek.gif
........ i guess ill get this cw since i missed out on tennisball hypermaxes

Originally Posted by andfattoo

allpiq.jpg

Here is the pic I said I was going to provide. I probably should have tagged it, but I'm too lazy, so oh well. I have other pics, of other colorways, but I really don't feel like posting them, maybe I will tomorrow when I'm at work.
wow...
eek.gif
........ i guess ill get this cw since i missed out on tennisball hypermaxes
These crap on the tennisball hypermaxes anyday..glad I got rid of those
laugh.gif
..must have those!

Also, before I go to bed, I dug this colorway, too.

far76a.jpg

The midsole is speckled and there is a subtle light blue inside the mesh cutout part. Really slick, and probably my favorite CW other than the tennis ball.

allpiq.jpg

Call these the SuperFly's...they definitely remind me of mercurials off the bat.

Tentatively interested in these. Intrigued by early CW possibilities...

Whether or not you're a fan of the big swoosh and its placement, it's good to see Nike move it around. Adidas struggled for the longest time because they couldn't think of anywhere to put the 3 stripes other the mid foot. Then the Gil Zero happened and now they're doing a better job of adjusting. Same goes for the swoosh. Not as big of a deal because the swoosh is so much more dynamic than the standard 3 stripes, but starting with the BB II and the Kobe III (those are the first that come to mind), it's been interesting to see what Nike has done with the swoosh.

far76a.jpg

The midsole is speckled and there is a subtle light blue inside the mesh cutout part. Really slick, and probably my favorite CW other than the tennis ball.

OKC?

Originally Posted by quik1987

far76a.jpg

OKC?
is that sole clear and iced out or is it just colored?  I would love to see an away version.

i don't mind the big swoosh but they're way too busy. that black/blue pair on pg 1 might work but not feelin the new pics.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I just want to know why they have the heel blocked out with those squares.
the person who took the pictures is trying to remain anonymous since it has the sample number there, which may be unique to the pair he/she has

If the numbers are shown then the shoes can be traced back to where the sure came from. In order to not get in trouble it was covered up.

So basically they are trying to do with LEBRON what they did for KOBE back in 08... To bad the KOBE HYPERDUNKS were sweet and a nice shoe to ball in . these aren't that Dope and the price point on these is too high... But hey what do we expect from a LEBRON based shoe... Dude hasn't realized the reason he continually gets out sold by KOBE and KD .. Their price points are at a more realistic point ... NO ONE wants to pay 200 + on some bball shoes... As a Former NIKE Employee I can see what they are trying to do , but THIS will not increase LEBRON past KOBE or DURANT... just saying... How about re releasing the ORIGNAL HYPERDUNKS... Ive been giving my KOBE 7s a break and balling in my HYPERDUNK ...

far76a.jpg

Im liking these and the white/green colorways.. But not really sure how the electronics gonna hold up with the bumps and bruises of a basketball game especially on a competitive level...

Back
Top Bottom