Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Someone reported b-grades at an outlet (San Leandro I believe). Anyone been there to confirm this? The OP didn't tell what color but I'd love another pair, especially for $59.

Someone reported b-grades at an outlet (San Leandro I believe). Anyone been there to confirm this? The OP didn't tell what color but I'd love another pair, especially for $59.

Looks like the White/Red and Photoblues will be hitting NDC soon.

Saw this up last night.

ff5p1e.jpg

How good are these shoes? The gray with neon green sole one is on sale for $759 in HKD ($97 US). My lunar lites are starting to break down.......but I do like how they're so light.

How good are these shoes? The gray with neon green sole one is on sale for $759 in HKD ($97 US). My lunar lites are starting to break down.......but I do like how they're so light.

I know a lot of "real" runners say these are heavy, but I love these. I'm coming from vomero's and these are a little firmer. I love the cushy forefoot. This is the first running shoe i've loved since the old tuned airs.

I know a lot of "real" runners say these are heavy, but I love these. I'm coming from vomero's and these are a little firmer. I love the cushy forefoot. This is the first running shoe i've loved since the old tuned airs.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

they are heavy.
wink.gif

they are heavy.
wink.gif

i kinda prefer lunar soles with vibrant colours....besides the first c/w, the new ones coming out seem to be all white soles.

i kinda prefer lunar soles with vibrant colours....besides the first c/w, the new ones coming out seem to be all white soles.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they are heavy.
wink.gif

Definitely "heavy"..... compared to earlier Lunars
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they are heavy.
wink.gif

Definitely "heavy"..... compared to earlier Lunars
wink.gif

Transitioning from Equalon 4s to the LunarEclipse, they felt a little heel heavy on my runs. But I don't mind at all. I love the support and stability on these over the LunarGlide 1 & 2.

The lemon twist colorway hit my outlet so I'm definitely getting a second pair for the half-marathon I'm doing later this year.

Transitioning from Equalon 4s to the LunarEclipse, they felt a little heel heavy on my runs. But I don't mind at all. I love the support and stability on these over the LunarGlide 1 & 2.

The lemon twist colorway hit my outlet so I'm definitely getting a second pair for the half-marathon I'm doing later this year.

I'm willing to sacrifice some weight for a little more cushion and stability. I still haven't run more than a 10k though. My friend just ran a half marathon in them and she still likes them a lot better than the glides she had before.

I'm willing to sacrifice some weight for a little more cushion and stability. I still haven't run more than a 10k though. My friend just ran a half marathon in them and she still likes them a lot better than the glides she had before.

Back
Top Bottom