Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

hm i gotta try these
lots of positive reviews
never worn anything lunar based other than HD which only had accents
i can only base my blind opinion off all of your positive feedback!

hm i gotta try these
lots of positive reviews
never worn anything lunar based other than HD which only had accents
i can only base my blind opinion off all of your positive feedback!

when i first saw the preview video of these i was in love. definately plan on picking a pair up soon

when i first saw the preview video of these i was in love. definately plan on picking a pair up soon

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

i like these... but are these really that comfortable? These >AM09?

they really are that comfortable......i think equal i dunno hard to explain.

im coppin those air max 2011s ill compare to my lunar eclipse

they really are that comfortable......i think equal i dunno hard to explain.

im coppin those air max 2011s ill compare to my lunar eclipse

IMO, yes. But they're different rides and different feet will find them appealing for different reasons. These make the AMs feel a little more bulky and clunky. The flexibility in the eclipse is more of what I like and look for in a shoe. It is heavier compared to the other lunars, but let's be serious, it's not an issue at all. The only shoe that I've ever owned and have had a problem with the weight is the Bron IV.I really can't recommend anything over the eclipse right now. Be advised, this is just s review for the casual aspect of the shoe, no any actual running or high mileage in them. I don't even plan on using these for running, I honestly just thi nk Greer are the best looking shoes in general that nike has put out in a while.

IMO, yes. But they're different rides and different feet will find them appealing for different reasons. These make the AMs feel a little more bulky and clunky. The flexibility in the eclipse is more of what I like and look for in a shoe. It is heavier compared to the other lunars, but let's be serious, it's not an issue at all. The only shoe that I've ever owned and have had a problem with the weight is the Bron IV.I really can't recommend anything over the eclipse right now. Be advised, this is just s review for the casual aspect of the shoe, no any actual running or high mileage in them. I don't even plan on using these for running, I honestly just thi nk Greer are the best looking shoes in general that nike has put out in a while.

How do these compare to the original LunarGlides? I was going to pick up a pair of the LunarGlides for casual walking and to workout in, but after seeing this thread I'm not sure if I should just go for the LunarEclipses instead...

How do these compare to the original LunarGlides? I was going to pick up a pair of the LunarGlides for casual walking and to workout in, but after seeing this thread I'm not sure if I should just go for the LunarEclipses instead...

via Sports QUEST Nagoya JAPAN http://marutans.exblog.jp/

f0164328_20152764.jpg

f0164328_20154682.jpg

f0164328_20143879.jpg

f0164328_2015576.jpg

f0164328_2016065.jpg

f0164328_20161530.jpg

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I love both shoes. I the forefoot cushioning in the Eclipse is kind of the deal maker though IMO, i'd go with those just because of how good they feel during that heel/toe transition.

Can't go wrong either way honestly.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I love both shoes. I the forefoot cushioning in the Eclipse is kind of the deal maker though IMO, i'd go with those just because of how good they feel during that heel/toe transition.

Can't go wrong either way honestly.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by kobehead

Better than lunartrainers?
In terms of aethstics, I would agree. However, overall, no. Although the LunarTrainer doesn't look to be on the level of the LE, it still has that look. Not only does it have the unique look, it performs like a beast (for me at least)! I've practically worn every Lunar runner, and I can easily say that the LT is the G.O.A.T. for performance running. Weight is a HUGE factor that I consider what to run in, and the LunarEclipe almost feels like a "brick" compared to the LunarTrainer. The LE is primarily a stability shoe, so runners who overpronate may have a great liking to it. I supinate when I run, so the LE is definitely not the running shoe for me. I will only wear my LE for casual duties haha.
tongue.gif

I overpronate and I currently wear the Equalons so I need stability shoes.  I'll probably try these on and see how the support is but I can't imagine the support could be anywhere near the level of the Equalons.

In terms of aethstics, I would agree. However, overall, no. Although the LunarTrainer doesn't look to be on the level of the LE, it still has that look. Not only does it have the unique look, it performs like a beast (for me at least)! I've practically worn every Lunar runner, and I can easily say that the LT is the G.O.A.T. for performance running. Weight is a HUGE factor that I consider what to run in, and the LunarEclipe almost feels like a "brick" compared to the LunarTrainer. The LE is primarily a stability shoe, so runners who overpronate may have a great liking to it. I supinate when I run, so the LE is definitely not the running shoe for me. I will only wear my LE for casual duties haha.
tongue.gif

I overpronate and I currently wear the Equalons so I need stability shoes.  I'll probably try these on and see how the support is but I can't imagine the support could be anywhere near the level of the Equalons.

Originally Posted by mjd77

tongue.gif

The support probably won't be as good as the Equalons, but the Lunareclipse's combination of the heel cup and dynamic support should help with if you overpronate. 

Originally Posted by mjd77

tongue.gif

The support probably won't be as good as the Equalons, but the Lunareclipse's combination of the heel cup and dynamic support should help with if you overpronate. 

Back
Top Bottom