Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by johngotty

ptngina -- Any info on those you posted?

i think they're the newest ones on ndc with the 3m for the runners at night
Word. Thank you.
Edit -- After checking them on NDC, the pics here (again) do way more for the shoes. Is that navy incorporated into them? If the soles were colored, I'd probably being ringing up the cc right now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcliz

Scooped a pair (must have been a return) of the volt/chromes at the clearance outlet in Lebanon, TN for $79. So comfy, but not sure if I'm keeping them...ordered some trainer Max 1s the day before I ran to the outlet.
haha, if you take those back, holler @ me before you go, esp if they're a 13. 

and if they're a 9.5 send them my way! i will pay right away.
Ha 10.5, sorry guys.  First +@@? pick up I've had at an outlet in 3 or 4 years.

Originally Posted by jcliz

Scooped a pair (must have been a return) of the volt/chromes at the clearance outlet in Lebanon, TN for $79. So comfy, but not sure if I'm keeping them...ordered some trainer Max 1s the day before I ran to the outlet.
haha, if you take those back, holler @ me before you go, esp if they're a 13. 

and if they're a 9.5 send them my way! i will pay right away.
Ha 10.5, sorry guys.  First +@@? pick up I've had at an outlet in 3 or 4 years.

Word. Thank you.
Edit -- After checking them on NDC, the pics here (again) do way more for the shoes. Is that navy incorporated into them? If the soles were colored, I'd probably being ringing up the cc right now 
laugh.gif
No navy, its just my iphone camera. The NDC pix is way off. It looks yellow on NDC, but in person its not. NDC fooled me. I thought it would be yellow and wanted it to be yellow. But its not bad in person. Its still nice.

Word. Thank you.
laugh.gif
No navy, its just my iphone camera. The NDC pix is way off. It looks yellow on NDC, but in person its not. NDC fooled me. I thought it would be yellow and wanted it to be yellow. But its not bad in person. Its still nice.

mine are holdin up pretty well- 2nd week- appreciate the comfort, support, and style of the shoe.

mine are holdin up pretty well- 2nd week- appreciate the comfort, support, and style of the shoe.

still waiting on some decent colorways. im not a fan of them except the anthracites atm. i want some blk.volt or blk orange... not 20 different colors.

still waiting on some decent colorways. im not a fan of them except the anthracites atm. i want some blk.volt or blk orange... not 20 different colors.

Back
Top Bottom