Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

^ saw those earlier. Not a spectacular colorway but maybe an indicator that they plan to do more w/these. 

so what exactly are these shoes good for?

I only run a mile when I'm with my dog, right now I run in AM 1 and my AM 97s, and that's cuz those are the only NON basketball shoes I have
laugh.gif
I don't do hardcore stuff.

I only run a mile when I'm with my dog, right now I run in AM 1 and my AM 97s, and that's cuz those are the only NON basketball shoes I have
laugh.gif

cop mine!

the grey/volt color~
still think thats the best CW so far~

and just as always, loving those lunar shoes to walk in! best casual walking system invented by NIKE!!
and that's y i quited walking in basketball shoes n sold most of them... it hurts my knees... said by my physical therapist
bball shoes are made in balling performance, not really good for walking all the time, especially overweight like me :tongue: (didn't do exercises for a year already)

cop mine!

the grey/volt color~
still think thats the best CW so far~

and just as always, loving those lunar shoes to walk in! best casual walking system invented by NIKE!!
and that's y i quited walking in basketball shoes n sold most of them... it hurts my knees... said by my physical therapist
bball shoes are made in balling performance, not really good for walking all the time, especially overweight like me :tongue: (didn't do exercises for a year already)

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

laugh.gif
i think we are at the very similar situation~ lol
these are a pair of running shoes you got to have! way better than AM1 and AM97s~ trust the technologies! technologies are improving, it doesn't go backward.

And that's the reason i never purchase retro shoes for performance... they r just too old and too expensive to perform in, comparing to the latest products. 

like i said from the last post, i quit walking in bball shoes, cuz my knees were hurt by my weight plus bball shoes everyday~ so i sold most of my retro bball shoes (including jordans
frown.gif
) and now i wear only running shoes to walk. they relieved my knees, feel much easier on the knees than the basketball shoes.

now i had like 20 pairs of different running shoes or training shoes(i know, it is getting out of control again now. it was basketball shoes back then, now it is running shoes), my personal opinions on all the different running shoes system. for walking, Free and Lunar are the best!! air max is pretty good too, but air max shoes are a bit heavy compared to the other two system.

Performance wise, i really think it depends on the user. I feel Lunar and air max both had pretty high off the ground profiles, stability feels not as good as Free. it gives me the feeling if i didnt run on the flat ground, it may cause me spraining my ankles.  

Free is very low to the ground, it is very comfortable. But come to running, i really think they don't have enough cushioning. it hurts my feet when i run for a long time. I had a pair of rejuven8, they came out on 2008. The earlier Free system product, that one is pretty good cushioning, it has thicker midsoles than the Free now. But i like the Free nowaday, because it is more on point of the Free system now. You can feel the identical positive points of the Free system now (put it simple is the flexibility). the rejuven8 gives me a blurry feeling of distinguishing the Free system to the other system. Because they felt quite similar to the air max when they had thicker midsoles.

I run in Free system shoes.  

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

laugh.gif
i think we are at the very similar situation~ lol
these are a pair of running shoes you got to have! way better than AM1 and AM97s~ trust the technologies! technologies are improving, it doesn't go backward.

And that's the reason i never purchase retro shoes for performance... they r just too old and too expensive to perform in, comparing to the latest products. 

like i said from the last post, i quit walking in bball shoes, cuz my knees were hurt by my weight plus bball shoes everyday~ so i sold most of my retro bball shoes (including jordans
frown.gif
) and now i wear only running shoes to walk. they relieved my knees, feel much easier on the knees than the basketball shoes.

now i had like 20 pairs of different running shoes or training shoes(i know, it is getting out of control again now. it was basketball shoes back then, now it is running shoes), my personal opinions on all the different running shoes system. for walking, Free and Lunar are the best!! air max is pretty good too, but air max shoes are a bit heavy compared to the other two system.

Performance wise, i really think it depends on the user. I feel Lunar and air max both had pretty high off the ground profiles, stability feels not as good as Free. it gives me the feeling if i didnt run on the flat ground, it may cause me spraining my ankles.  

Free is very low to the ground, it is very comfortable. But come to running, i really think they don't have enough cushioning. it hurts my feet when i run for a long time. I had a pair of rejuven8, they came out on 2008. The earlier Free system product, that one is pretty good cushioning, it has thicker midsoles than the Free now. But i like the Free nowaday, because it is more on point of the Free system now. You can feel the identical positive points of the Free system now (put it simple is the flexibility). the rejuven8 gives me a blurry feeling of distinguishing the Free system to the other system. Because they felt quite similar to the air max when they had thicker midsoles.

I run in Free system shoes.  

^

Guys I have nothing but basketball shoes too. I picked up some vomeros at an outlet a few years ago that weren't the right style of shoe for me. I started running 2-3 miles at least once a week and developed some leg problems. Noticeably shin splints.

Did my research and waited on these to come out. The video I posted earlier in the thread sold me on these shoes. If you only run a short distance these can't be beat. However, just to rock casually they may be too soft for some folks.

^

Guys I have nothing but basketball shoes too. I picked up some vomeros at an outlet a few years ago that weren't the right style of shoe for me. I started running 2-3 miles at least once a week and developed some leg problems. Noticeably shin splints.

Did my research and waited on these to come out. The video I posted earlier in the thread sold me on these shoes. If you only run a short distance these can't be beat. However, just to rock casually they may be too soft for some folks.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

black colorway is up on NDC for those who care

Nike-LunarEclipse+-Mens-Running-Shoe-408582_071_A.png

Will be copped once they land at the local Nike Running store here in SD.
pimp.gif

Do you know if they have any other colorways?

BTW you're talking about Fashion right?

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

black colorway is up on NDC for those who care

Nike-LunarEclipse+-Mens-Running-Shoe-408582_071_A.png

Will be copped once they land at the local Nike Running store here in SD.
pimp.gif

Do you know if they have any other colorways?

BTW you're talking about Fashion right?

Huge fan and will def. be getting a pair of the Volts and the Grey/Blue and Grey/Red...

Huge fan and will def. be getting a pair of the Volts and the Grey/Blue and Grey/Red...

Back
Top Bottom