Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

^

Guys I have nothing but basketball shoes too. I picked up some vomeros at an outlet a few years ago that weren't the right style of shoe for me. I started running 2-3 miles at least once a week and developed some leg problems. Noticeably shin splints.

Did my research and waited on these to come out. The video I posted earlier in the thread sold me on these shoes. If you only run a short distance these can't be beat. However, just to rock casually they may be too soft for some folks.
ok thanks! It's cold than a *$@%% right now, so I probably won't be running all the much (and I know gyms won't be to thrilled about me bringing a pit bull to run on the track)

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

^

Guys I have nothing but basketball shoes too. I picked up some vomeros at an outlet a few years ago that weren't the right style of shoe for me. I started running 2-3 miles at least once a week and developed some leg problems. Noticeably shin splints.

Did my research and waited on these to come out. The video I posted earlier in the thread sold me on these shoes. If you only run a short distance these can't be beat. However, just to rock casually they may be too soft for some folks.
ok thanks! It's cold than a *$@%% right now, so I probably won't be running all the much (and I know gyms won't be to thrilled about me bringing a pit bull to run on the track)

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they arent that good for running...they are rather heavy for running as a lunar shoes...plus its better if you are a over pronator (its a stability shoe) otherwise i would recommend them for casual or what have you but if you are speaking strictly for running...i would recommend the other lunar shoes.

im sure Ray and others on here would agree....but yea if you dont mind the weight of the shoes compared to other lunars then knock yourself out. just my two cents.
I use them for running only for my long runs.  For short tempo runs or race day, I don't use them since I would either use my lunar trainers or flys which feel a lot lighter on the feet.  But for my long slow runs on the weekend at around 15 miles at 10-12 minute miles, these shoes are great.  Yes they are the heaviest in the lunar line, but they are still lighter than most shoes from other manufacturers in the same category which is stability plus.  They offer the support I need especially when my form breaks down since I am tired.   I am a neutral runner and the dynamic support works as advertised.  When my form breaks down, I can feel the dynamic support working.  
For the average runner, or for the intro runners, the lunar shoe that would probably fit to a wide range of people are Lunarglides.  
Totally agree with you. Great running shoes. I have worn Vomeros since the two, and this shoes feels just as good if not better than them. 

Originally Posted by 20valv3

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they arent that good for running...they are rather heavy for running as a lunar shoes...plus its better if you are a over pronator (its a stability shoe) otherwise i would recommend them for casual or what have you but if you are speaking strictly for running...i would recommend the other lunar shoes.

im sure Ray and others on here would agree....but yea if you dont mind the weight of the shoes compared to other lunars then knock yourself out. just my two cents.
I use them for running only for my long runs.  For short tempo runs or race day, I don't use them since I would either use my lunar trainers or flys which feel a lot lighter on the feet.  But for my long slow runs on the weekend at around 15 miles at 10-12 minute miles, these shoes are great.  Yes they are the heaviest in the lunar line, but they are still lighter than most shoes from other manufacturers in the same category which is stability plus.  They offer the support I need especially when my form breaks down since I am tired.   I am a neutral runner and the dynamic support works as advertised.  When my form breaks down, I can feel the dynamic support working.  
For the average runner, or for the intro runners, the lunar shoe that would probably fit to a wide range of people are Lunarglides.  
Totally agree with you. Great running shoes. I have worn Vomeros since the two, and this shoes feels just as good if not better than them. 

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

black colorway is up on NDC for those who care

Nike-LunarEclipse+-Mens-Running-Shoe-408582_071_A.png

Will be copped once they land at the local Nike Running store here in SD.
pimp.gif

Do you know if they have any other colorways?

BTW you're talking about Fashion right?
Yeah, Nike Running at FV.

They have the first 3 colorways available right now. I was talking to the homie there and said they will not be getting any footwear shipments until January. So the black/white lunareclipses will be landing there sometime in the next weeks or so.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

black colorway is up on NDC for those who care

Nike-LunarEclipse+-Mens-Running-Shoe-408582_071_A.png

Will be copped once they land at the local Nike Running store here in SD.
pimp.gif

Do you know if they have any other colorways?

BTW you're talking about Fashion right?
Yeah, Nike Running at FV.

They have the first 3 colorways available right now. I was talking to the homie there and said they will not be getting any footwear shipments until January. So the black/white lunareclipses will be landing there sometime in the next weeks or so.

unds my grey/neon pair today, this is the first pair of newer gen lunars Ive worn and these are AMAZING like the title says.

Great fit, great breatheability, cushion is
eek.gif
I need more.......

unds my grey/neon pair today, this is the first pair of newer gen lunars Ive worn and these are AMAZING like the title says.

Great fit, great breatheability, cushion is
eek.gif
I need more.......

Jut a heads up- runningwarehouse.com has the gray/black/yellow on sale for $99.99 + if you use code from first page, they will be $84.99

Jut a heads up- runningwarehouse.com has the gray/black/yellow on sale for $99.99 + if you use code from first page, they will be $84.99

anyone got info on these?
so was there any info on these as far as release?

anyway...picked these up for the wife the other day
i4poc6.jpg

and these for me...had to 1/2 size down because they didnt have em in my true size. Tried em on and they still felt good.
2wlu434.jpg

anyone got info on these?
so was there any info on these as far as release?

anyway...picked these up for the wife the other day
i4poc6.jpg

and these for me...had to 1/2 size down because they didnt have em in my true size. Tried em on and they still felt good.
2wlu434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom