Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by StevieO

Style 001 @ Wrentham Outlet in Mass for $89.99 or maybe $79.99....I forget....a lot of sizes just chilling

ha ^ $99 @ clinton smh

btw - saw some dude on uconn campus wearing these yesterday - i want this cw - they look so nice in person...

e5e26b760cf22b5fb14652e55d7fcbe7262c9d5f_r.jpg

If you're looking for the 001s and are sz 10.5/11/11.5/14 city sports has them for $74.97 and you can use promo code AOL20 for 20% off over $100 plus free ship today only. Ordered 2 pairs of the 10.5 and it came out to less than $50 for each.

If you're looking for the 001s and are sz 10.5/11/11.5/14 city sports has them for $74.97 and you can use promo code AOL20 for 20% off over $100 plus free ship today only. Ordered 2 pairs of the 10.5 and it came out to less than $50 for each.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

just tried it and the code doesnt work..?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

just tried it and the code doesnt work..?

Originally Posted by misterj

ive been a free run 2 fanboy for a good while now.  picked up a pair of the grey/volt colorway about amonth ago from the outlet.  ive since purchased 6 pair total in various colorways.  perfect shoe!Ray whats not to like about the 2s? I like the subtle volt strap instead of just mimicking the og colorway. If it had a Chrome swoosh theyd look better but overall its still a dope shoe too.
It was the Volt DF piece that made me return them. It just stood out too much for me. If the DF piece was Black, they'd still be in my possession.

As for the OGs, man... these are slowly creeping for as my favorite running shoe (performance) of all time (watch out LunarTrainer!
laugh.gif
). After ~600mi, I, now, have a greater appreciation for them. When I touch the section of the outsole directly underneath the "Bottomless Carrier", I could definitely feel the Lunarlon, which is über SOFT. They're still going STRONG and are probably at their half life.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by misterj

ive been a free run 2 fanboy for a good while now.  picked up a pair of the grey/volt colorway about amonth ago from the outlet.  ive since purchased 6 pair total in various colorways.  perfect shoe!Ray whats not to like about the 2s? I like the subtle volt strap instead of just mimicking the og colorway. If it had a Chrome swoosh theyd look better but overall its still a dope shoe too.
It was the Volt DF piece that made me return them. It just stood out too much for me. If the DF piece was Black, they'd still be in my possession.

As for the OGs, man... these are slowly creeping for as my favorite running shoe (performance) of all time (watch out LunarTrainer!
laugh.gif
). After ~600mi, I, now, have a greater appreciation for them. When I touch the section of the outsole directly underneath the "Bottomless Carrier", I could definitely feel the Lunarlon, which is über SOFT. They're still going STRONG and are probably at their half life.
pimp.gif

anybody know any online sites that might still have some cw's in stock (besides the 001's) iv'e checked FL, FNL, $!%++, sports authority, rw...

thx

anybody know any online sites that might still have some cw's in stock (besides the 001's) iv'e checked FL, FNL, $!%++, sports authority, rw...

thx

Originally Posted by pezones

thx

eBay is a good start; I just copped the 070s from a Power Seller for $59.99 shipped.  Also try a chat or call with a NikeFind rep; they may be able to track down a color in a Factory Store if you're interested in doing a phone order.  I think Eastbay still has a few also but they'll be overpriced at this point.  

EDIT: 001s are $59.97 at Houston - 281.758.1966

thx

eBay is a good start; I just copped the 070s from a Power Seller for $59.99 shipped.  Also try a chat or call with a NikeFind rep; they may be able to track down a color in a Factory Store if you're interested in doing a phone order.  I think Eastbay still has a few also but they'll be overpriced at this point.  

Originally Posted by d e beatup

thx

Thanks for the info man.  Just got a pair for $68.22 shipped.  Been wanting these for a long, long time.

^^ omg!

so hot
thanks.  yeah im much more satisfied spending $280 for both of these than I am had i spent that on a jordans or lebrons

jimmyjazz.com re-stocked on these last week for full price. Today they clearanced them. The OG volts are only $59.95 and the white/reds are $69.95. They appear to have almost a FSR. Use code REBATES5JJ to take $5 off your shipping.

just a heads up jimmy jazz has a sz 11 in the white red colorway in sz 11 for $69.95 and use code FLJ35  for 15% off i copped the sz 12 for $67 shipped so thats a steal for this awesome colorway

Back
Top Bottom