Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

nike-lunareclipse-more-colors-2.jpg

This colorway. Flint you got them? I'm waiting till they hit Swoosh so I don't have to pay $130
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

This colorway. Flint you got them? I'm waiting till they hit Swoosh so I don't have to pay $130
tongue.gif
That's them. My Niketown dropped them this week. 

If you check Swoosh/NDC now, they have a new colorway up (Anthracite/Reflective Silver-Black-Lemon Twist, STYLE # / COLOR # 408582-008).

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

is it just me....or is dude posin in the pic unnecessary?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

tongue.gif
That's them. My Niketown dropped them this week. 

If you check Swoosh/NDC now, they have a new colorway up (Anthracite/Reflective Silver-Black-Lemon Twist, STYLE # / COLOR # 408582-008).

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

is it just me....or is dude posin in the pic unnecessary?
laugh.gif

I love the low profile look of the kicks, but still don't find any of the Lunars to be more comfortable than other shoes. I know each shoe is diff but I've enjoyed the AM2009 in terms of comfort & newer models.

This colorway is still tough enough to make me try another pr of Lunars lol.

I love the low profile look of the kicks, but still don't find any of the Lunars to be more comfortable than other shoes. I know each shoe is diff but I've enjoyed the AM2009 in terms of comfort & newer models.

This colorway is still tough enough to make me try another pr of Lunars lol.

Originally Posted by johngotty

What I found out from an Ekin is that the LunarEclipse will replace the Equalon as their flagship stability shoe.  This was big news to me...

Originally Posted by johngotty

What I found out from an Ekin is that the LunarEclipse will replace the Equalon as their flagship stability shoe.  This was big news to me...

runningwarehouse.com has these for $116 and if you go to the top of page (team discounts) and put in cp15 u get 15% off i just picked these up for $99 shipped just a heads up...

runningwarehouse.com has these for $116 and if you go to the top of page (team discounts) and put in cp15 u get 15% off i just picked these up for $99 shipped just a heads up...

Did someone say, "Lunars"?!? haha

They're BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new). I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area

Did someone say, "Lunars"?!? haha

They're BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new). I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

Mini-Review...
Fit/Perfomance Materials:
- They fit TRUE SIZE.
- The heel clip really hugs / secures your ankles.
- Their insole is ÜBER MUSHY towards the mid of the foot-to-front of toes and FIRM/supportive in the heel area
- Their diamond mesh is SOFT and breathable
Aesthetics:
- Their sole has translucent hits around the perimeter toward the front half of the shoe
- They have a "chrome" swoosh at each side of the heel clip and a strip of 3M in the heel area

Nice Ray. Prob the best colorway so far IMO. But have yet to see a colorway that makes me wanna buy em on the spot.

Nice Ray. Prob the best colorway so far IMO. But have yet to see a colorway that makes me wanna buy em on the spot.

Ed: Thanks, bro! I definiely agree. I'm very partial to Volt/Neon midsole haha, so I had to haha

kh: Oh MAN! Just the thoughts of a cw with all Black uppers with a Yellow midsole...
eek.gif

vpeq84.gif

Ed: Thanks, bro! I definiely agree. I'm very partial to Volt/Neon midsole haha, so I had to haha

kh: Oh MAN! Just the thoughts of a cw with all Black uppers with a Yellow midsole...
eek.gif

vpeq84.gif

Back
Top Bottom