Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

No case can be brought about the at1s but one the trainers have dropped through the years and have no hype these on the other hand were not treated the same way, first retro of the shoe in how long plus the added hype. the writing was on the wall It wasnt deep discounts and people couldn't double up easy on this one which is sad

Not that's not what was said be real y'all thought he didn't have pull it's ok. I'm just stating when I first saw Travis I knew it was a cheap way to build hype yet people were in here swearing up and down that wouldn't be the case
It was an easy cop for me. Literally walked into my shop at 3PM. And I’m from an area where sweaty mouth breathing resellers infest the streets

This was the worst release in a longgg time

0 effort by Nike, just slapped Travis Scott on it and said bye
I agree that this release was terrible based on the fact that so many people struck out

However from Nikes point of view this release was a massive success. An instant sell out that has even more people talking about the shoe now. When those that didn’t cop this shoe see them on the street (or even on foot pics) it is going to make them go after the subsequent colorways hard. The materials on these shoes are very good esp considering the price point. Regardless of what you think of the looks of the shoe it is fresh. By fresh I mean it really stands out from what Nike has been churning out over and over. I don’t see this shoe being the next J1 but you better believe Nike will milk this release and shoot to capitalize on it for the next 12-18 months at least.

I think it was also a success for the small independent retailers that sold the shoe. There are 8 more stores that have my email address now. It also got me (and I’m sure others) to leave my house to by shoes for the first time in years. I stepped into a retailer I had never been to before and will probably return to again as a customer.

I think keeping these small brick and mortars alive is critical to the future of this hobby.

For me these Macs are narrow. I wear TTS in the recent AT1s. I went up a half size on the Macs and while I have room in the toe box it doesn’t feel excessive.

For reference I wear TTS in J1,2,3&5
I go up a half size in AM1 and AM90
It was an easy cop for me. Literally walked into my shop at 3PM. And I’m from an area where sweaty mouth breathing resellers infest the streets

Appreciate the heads up Coach. Im team platypuss feet.

Half up appears to be the real deal April O’neal.

Jps: after striking out friday morning like i have been with my dates lately, decided to give Bait a ring. They said they just posted an hour ago that their fcfs (they open at noon).

I get there at 1:30 and anything above a 9 was sold out. I was slightly saltier than potato chip… now i also one on my shoulder.

Wierd thing was when i walk in, i thought i was being greeted, so i smiled and asked if they had the Macs in. He goes, “can you put drink on the counter at the door, no drinks inside!”

No please. No thanks. They made my experience very awkward after that. And now im thinking my soda water may have
Costed me a pair at Bait seattle (there were more employees than customers that morning, may 6 dudes and two other shoppers, who werent there for Macs).

Ive been a business manager for the last 15 years and ive never treated anybody like that, even on my worse days, irregardless of color, creed, height, thichness or underwear size. Doesnt matter. I treat all with equal thug love.

Those choads should take half a course on customer service. But i guess my expectations arent realistic and too high for guys who dont chew gum at work.

Never trust people/men with resting broad faces and hollatosis…

And those who dont eat ketchup with steaks.

I have to go resell on these and while they arent exorbitant… its the principle like Skinner.

for you. You are not the end all be all I got them too but couldn't secure a 2nd pair for a myself or my buddy. Let's agree it was terrible how Nike did peeps

IMG_3302.jpeg
IMG_3303.jpeg

👀😯
Swoosh tears away to reveal a different color
Looks like i will Be copping these off goat as well.

For me, a double up required one actual hit and a safety pair I purchased at resell but on the morning of the release before everyone took L’s… seller has packaged but not shipped. I could smell the bacon cooking and the price over retail is/was pretty tame…

for you. You are not the end all be all I got them too but couldn't secure a 2nd pair for a myself or my buddy. Let's agree it was terrible how Nike did peeps
I can only speak for myself.

Folks shouldn’t act so entitled for rubber shoes.

All the time spent crying about Travis Scott and hypebeasts could’ve been time securing a pair.

Hell you had hella NTers getting popes prior to release date by an awesome NTer.

Folks spend too much time focused on the negative.

Adopt a positive mindset and you can achieve positive outcomes

All the time spent crying about Travis Scott and hypebeasts could’ve been time securing a pair.

Hell you had hella NTers getting popes prior to release date by an awesome NTer.

Lol who are you preaching too?

JPS JPS what size are you? I’m surprised anything above a 8M would’ve been available at that time.

"Adopt a positive mindset and you can achieve positive outcomes"

My dude, this is the sneaker game, you're only achieving a positive outcome if there are enough pairs to go around and Nike themselves certified there wasn't going to be enough pairs of this color way to go around. So folks could have the most positive mindset on the planet but there isn't a positive mindset that is going to beat low stock and a resell/botting community. Someone Thanos snap this man's brain.

And to call them entitled? Bro you're on a SNEAKER FORUM, you're only going to find people here that WANT SNEAKERS.

Never thought I'd read some zen BS on NT but alas here we are in 2023.

(and this is coming from someone who did hit. Two.)

You can say that only because you secured your pair. Imagine if you are living in the country where this particular model was only available at the pop-up store that requires a win on the raffle just to get into the store over the weekend and now, they are available on the secondary market at around $200…. Well…, I’ll probably pay (I mean, will have to pay) $200 coz I really want this tho…

No knock on anyone, but it is weird seeing some that actually have a pair complain. Feeling for your friend or fellow NT brethren, all good. But because you couldn’t double up!? Cmon now lol

No knock on anyone, but it is weird seeing some that actually have a pair complain. Feeling for your friend or fellow NT brethren, all good. But because you couldn’t double up!? Cmon now lol
That's not what I'm talking about if you're referring to me I wanted people to eat I was merely pointing out that Travis Scott effect did what I didn't want it to do. That's all I wanted , all the NikeTalk fam to eat iTookanL iTookanL was blessin the whole thread with links. It's just terrible people couldn't get pairs and even still tbh I tried for one link after I had secured 😎

Lol what?!

The pairs in men's sizes weren't up long enough for me to read or write one post complaining about not getting a pair. I have yet to see one person post a W from one of the sites that dropped them at 10 EST on release day. Few got lucky at 3 am and some raffles. Well nobody with a men's size 10 or up.

I had a positive mindset thinking I might end up with 6 pairs from the raffles i entered lol.

Back
Top Bottom