***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Dre Bly PE's but still could be a baseball turf. 
That is a beaut

My pair still hold up till this day. I know they are FxKx but it really was made well

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Dre Bly PE's but still could be a baseball turf. 
That is a beaut

My pair still hold up till this day. I know they are FxKx but it really was made well
I went back and looked for a pair of those again after a few people bought them...didn't you guys pay like $40 for them? I found them same place now but they want like $90 for them must of sold really well.

Finally Came In. SO worth it. We rep the tampa Navy/Columbia Blue. I'll post all my stuff for the year soon. 
happy.gif

ba416c6cd62c5aeb74f4a1c0e4f62ae1c2689b01_r.jpg

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

Finally Came In. SO worth it. We rep the tampa Navy/Columbia Blue. I'll post all my stuff for the year soon. 
happy.gif

ba416c6cd62c5aeb74f4a1c0e4f62ae1c2689b01_r.jpg
Those are really nice glad to see a picture finally. I have a pair coming in that are similar in the next few weeks...nicely done

^^^^ yes they are. they are easily the best sleeves I have ever owned. Very well made. I'm a huge fan of the cotton feel sleeve. And they keep your arm warm. Definitely worth it. Just make sure you measure and get an accurate width/length size.
I own (1) Royal, (2) White, (2) Black, and (2) Navy.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

You got a sick set up my man, high school?
yep. high school. haha 
wink.gif
I like seeing each persons gear for the season more people should post what they all have.

agreed! for sure. or at least batting gloves/cleats. I have a weird addiction to batting gloves. 
tongue.gif

Nice gear Josh... iD's turned out pretty nice too...

Guys still wear stirrups nowadays?

yep. high school. haha 
wink.gif
I like seeing each persons gear for the season more people should post what they all have.

agreed! for sure. or at least batting gloves/cleats. I have a weird addiction to batting gloves. 
tongue.gif
dude i hear you. my room and locker are just littered with batting gloves. i cruise ebay every few days and its like... oh hey a pair of diamond elite IVs for only 27 dollars better grab em!

its a problem..

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

tongue.gif
dude i hear you. my room and locker are just littered with batting gloves. i cruise ebay every few days and its like... oh hey a pair of diamond elite IVs for only 27 dollars better grab em!

its a problem..
Glad to hear I'm not the only one suffering from this addiction. "nike batting gloves" or "xl batting gloves" gets put into the eBay search about 5 times a week for me too haha.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

tongue.gif

its a problem..
Glad to hear I'm not the only one suffering from this addiction. "nike batting gloves" or "xl batting gloves" gets put into the eBay search about 5 times a week for me too haha.

I know right... totally got stuck with 54. I was sick with the flu on the random day they chose numbers. I hate it. 
mad.gif

..and as for batting gloves. there just limitless possibilites through eBay. the idea that you don't know what you'll find. it IS an addiction. 

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Nice gear Josh... iD's turned out pretty nice too...

Guys still wear stirrups nowadays?
I rocked stirrups a couple summers back but there just to annoying for me at least 

Back
Top Bottom