nike must be bored....the 99-00 SOLO FLIGHTS have retroed

they look much better than those flightposites to me!!!!! lets be real. if u seen someone walking down the street in some of these and then u seen somebodywith some flights on u would say the solo's look better! the only reason y u wouldnt is because u know the flights cost more. i'd much rather pay 90for these than 190 for some flights! some of u people on here are stupid. theres nothing wrong with these shoes. its cheaper so u look down on them. what sensedoes that make?????

Originally Posted by Grailman911

they look much better than those flightposites to me!!!!!
Blasphamy!

I respect all opinions, but that's like saying the XJ900s (from payless, knockoff of the Jordan VIIIs) were better than theJordan VIII.
laugh.gif

the only reason y u wouldnt is because u know the flights cost more.
Anyone care about quality and actual performance of a shoe anymore?
laugh.gif

Is everything about cost and looks?
laugh.gif

i'd much rather pay 90 for these than 190 for some flights!
Get your game up. Every flight being released will be available at 1/2 off day at Flocker.

theres nothing wrong with these shoes. its cheaper so u look down on them. what sense does that make?????
They make "lower" grade Shox, Huaraches, Kobes, etc with EVERY release. No one HERE is celebrating those either.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Grailman911

they look much better than those flightposites to me!!!!!
Blasphamy!

I respect all opinions, but that's like saying the XJ900s (from payless, knockoff of the Jordan VIIIs) were better than the Jordan VIII.
laugh.gif

the only reason y u wouldnt is because u know the flights cost more.
Anyone care about quality and actual performance of a shoe anymore?
laugh.gif

Is everything about cost and looks?
laugh.gif

i'd much rather pay 90 for these than 190 for some flights!
Get your game up. Every flight being released will be available at 1/2 off day at Flocker.

theres nothing wrong with these shoes. its cheaper so u look down on them. what sense does that make?????
They make "lower" grade Shox, Huaraches, Kobes, etc with EVERY release. No one HERE is celebrating those either.

ok and thats your opinion, like i said. ima cop these solo flights and rock these mugs. talkin bout take down version! who cares? most of the people onthis site dont buy these kind of kicks to ball in. they buy them to collect, for the look and memories that they bring! lets be honest when the flights retro,how many people will ball in them? i bet more will weae casually or keep ds!!!!!

I really like em they look nice!! Will most likely copp the carbon-fiber looking one for b-ball

Originally Posted by a12ware89

Why so much HATE for this shoe??? everyone likes Flightposites, so a little step down and its abomination. Please explain, i don't get it, they look okay
to me.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

man, someone working @ a champs thought these were kevin garnett's nike sigs, i was like noooo, those arent it, the flightposites were his, and he was like"really?" i was like "yeah, trust me, i have a pair of flightposites and remember wanting them for the longest time, not these wack, cheapversions of the flightposites."

So, these pretty much dead any thought of retroing the carbonfiber Flightposite 1? I sure hope not, even if I do have the OG. To those that are saying theCarbonfiber looks cheap on the Solo's... The OG FP 1's seem to be the same material except for haveing the gloss coating, but that maybe just me.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

royal-blue-nike-solo-flight-1.jpg

These actually look pretty good in person. But these shoes are just too uncomfortable for me to spend my money on..

These joints are so trash and everyone is buying them along with the raids and the sharkleys...and all cost like $85. Its the price and not the shoe

is there any word that white and black flightposites are dropping? they look similar to the solos

Back
Top Bottom