Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

2 of the 4 pels up. Meh nothing new and I hope the other 2 bring it. If not I'll have to id a jazz jersey with pistol on it

Speaking of any word if we can id jerseys

Grizzlies

DG542g-U0AAYMYx.jpg

DG546h0V0AAls3K.jpg

comparison-nike-association.jpg

comparison-nike-icon.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely an improvement over the abominations the Clippers use to wear.

Hope they still have a black alternate.

although some of these uniforms have been an improvement, I think the switch to nike has highlighted how bland nba designs have really become. personally would love to see more graphics used like in the 80s/90s.

That away suns attire has the same purple hue as the uniforms they sued from their inaugural season to 1992.

Clippers uniforms are nice but that font size is terrible and the font overall is terrible. I hope they ditched black totally.

IMG_2108.PNG

This confirms that Nike is giving us Elite socks... all they did was add an NBA logo on them and probably a $5 premium too

small change to the word mark of spurs, don't like it but meh

DG9GCouUwAI_Wfk.jpg:large

DG9CQXtUwAAsVZi.jpg

Damn shame with that change, Spurs always had the simplest/cleanest jerseys, and taking that outline away makes a huge dif.

Was ready to cop a Kawhi too, but will now wait til they (hopefully) realize their mistake and fix it.

The OG elite socks are the most comfy imo. Haven't tried these new ones but they don't have that plush feel of the OG

Back
Top Bottom