Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

got a showtime hoodie in from nba store. I went with my tech fleece size, but its fits a bit loose. the next lowest size is oos. you guys think the nba store in nyc or a niketown would swap sizes?

got a showtime hoodie in from nba store. I went with my tech fleece size, but its fits a bit loose. the next lowest size is oos. you guys think the nba store in nyc or a niketown would swap sizes?
You got the right size regardless

If you go a size down its gonna be way to tight

I tried the same thing as theres a pretty big difference between sizes

nbastore.eu too clutch

Finally dropped the authentic and copped with the 10% off :pimp:

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 2.59.43 PM.png

Glad Nike releasing some special jerseys. Can’t wait to see pictures of that one wooooo :pimp:

I've lost faith that Nike will release some authentic Mavs stuff. I know they have the custom jersey and I already bought one but... would be nice to get some stuff without paying the extra $50.

nbastore.eu too clutch

Finally dropped the authentic and copped with the 10% off :pimp:

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 2.59.43 PM.png
Nice. Seems like EU store is a wave ahead of US for release timeline.

Kyrie city authentic and swingman is up there too.. was gonna wait to see how the all star jerseys looked

You got the right size regardless

If you go a size down its gonna be way to tight

I tried the same thing as theres a pretty big difference between sizes

word? makes me feel a lil better. its not super big or anything, just a little smaller would be perfect. but I'll stick with it

Nice pick up with that KP city authentic. gonna pick one up too this month.

is $210 the standard price for nike authentics now? sounds wild low? I remember the days of authentics being $350

word? makes me feel a lil better. its not super big or anything, just a little smaller would be perfect. but I'll stick with it

Nice pick up with that KP city authentic. gonna pick one up too this month.

is $210 the standard price for nike authentics now? sounds wild low? I remember the days of authentics being $350
Yeah all Nike authentic jerseys retail for $200

Yeah all Nike authentic jerseys retail for $200

Adidas was $300, reebok was like $350 before that and Nike's were at least $300 before that and thats not even factoring inflation.

are they using much cheaper material these days?

Adidas was $300, reebok was like $350 before that and Nike's were at least $300 before that and thats not even factoring inflation.

are they using much cheaper material these days?
Definitely wouldn't say cheaper

But using less material overall, yes

I'm sure that factors in

Absolutely kicking myself for not jumping on the City Simmons jersey on Lids. These slowly rolling out elsewhere or am I out of luck?

Absolutely kicking myself for not jumping on the City Simmons jersey on Lids. These slowly rolling out elsewhere or am I out of luck?

Yeah I jumped on it quick when they first went up. Got worried that it hadn't shipped yet and I ordered it on 12/27. Talked to customer service last night once I saw the sizes going and assured me it would be shipped and gave me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience, and got tracking finally today.

Yeah I jumped on it quick when they first went up. Got worried that it hadn't shipped yet and I ordered it on 12/27. Talked to customer service last night once I saw the sizes going and assured me it would be shipped and gave me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience, and got tracking finally today.

Decided to check again and it looks like sizes restocked :nthat:

I've lost faith that Nike will release some authentic Mavs stuff. I know they have the custom jersey and I already bought one but... would be nice to get some stuff without paying the extra $50.

Same. Also wanted the reflective showtime hoodie and white jerseys. Smh.

I have seen many people in my area wearing the $22 nba socks but none with the $30 ones so far. Had them in hand and they are way better

Back
Top Bottom