Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I'm into it.

Conrad Burry shouldn't be so openly negative, IMO. He shares and has alot of good work, but not a good look.

Need an authentic black Harden and a authentic home kyrie w/ patch...someone point me in the right direction
Kyrie you’ll have to get from the Garden. The Harden pops up on foot locker and the Rockets websites sometimes.

I'm into it.

Conrad Burry shouldn't be so openly negative, IMO. He shares and has alot of good work, but not a good look.

I think they look good, nothing crazy or great but he’ll of a lot better then what we’ve gotten before

Need an authentic black Harden and a authentic home kyrie w/ patch...someone point me in the right direction

I was just looking last night for black harden :smh: still haven’t bought an authentic yet but I kinda want that to be my first one and I also want a kyrie but doubt that ones gonna happen

So I got the Authentic Thunder Shorts in, and as noted a few pages back, they had a hole in them. Looked like a snag of sorts, and was definitely a rip. Now don't get me wrong, it was tiny, and this may be me nit-picking, but at $150, they should be PRISTINE. See below:

aw6zvc.jpg

1zpoej5.jpg

Issues happen with all types of products. Just exchange for a new pair, bet those will be fine

asg jerseys are lazy. hopefully nike spends more time on them next year.

this may be me nit-picking, but at $150, they should be PRISTINE

as mentioned, things happen, it might not even be Nike fault, maybe the store or warehouse you bought it from caused it? even if it is straight out of the factory, some problems will pass through the inspection and get to the cosumers

not defending Nike because they've done worse (advertising zoom air on a shoe when there are none) but this one seems like it's one of those things that can't be helped and just happens from time to time

now if all the shorts that shipped had the holes, then the issues is bigger than it actually is and Nike should address on a bigger scale

^^ No of course, agreed with you both, but you can imagine how bummed I was when I opened the package and unfolded them. They came in multiple layers of tissue paper and whatnot.

Exchange currently in process, fingers crossed for second pair.

Only thing I will say is that the material does seem to be conducive to these types of issues, my luck I'll wind up doing it to my own pair!

The hang tag next to the connect size tag with the tiny stitching (I imagine almost everyone removes) was also another poor plan given how thin the jersey materials are...

Last edited:
Anyone know if its possible to buy the knicks track pants without the track top? I can only see it sold as a set.

Also, where are the practice jerseys???

Has anyone gotten a shipment notification from the Lakers Store on the authentic city jersey? It looked one person did but wondering if others have. I ordered the Kuz and it would be nice to have it before March.

So the City Shorts come with pockets? Word, that's gonna save me a lot of time. Just copped the city Clips and I plan on shortening them to 7' inseam like I did for my Cs.

Attachments

• Cs shorts.jpg
    Cs shorts.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom