Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I'm liking the new Rockets jerseys, esp. with the one-colour collar and arm openings (definitely better than what they had).

The Sixers home is one of my favs so far, the subtle details and simplicity just make it super-fresh!

New Bulls jerseys with the round collar :pimp:

From the Washington Wizards 'gram:

Attachments

• 20479974_10154973108938741_3624728162713156402_n.jpg
    20479974_10154973108938741_3624728162713156402_n.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 41
Never understood why the NBA (and MLB) wears white at home. Should be like the NFL where you wear your bold team colors at home and plain whites on the road.

I used to love white jerseys but now I'm starting to favor darker jerseys

Only issue with MLB, aren't most away jerseys grey? I don't pay much attention but I recall many being grey for most teams :lol:

I used to love white jerseys but now I'm starting to favor darker jerseys

Only issue with MLB, aren't most away jerseys grey? I don't pay much attention but I recall many being grey for most teams :lol:
Yeah MLB jersey are by far the most boring inspired jerseys out of the four sports. Basically just white home jerseys and grey for the road.

Yeah MLB jersey are by far the most boring inspired jerseys out of the four sports. Basically just white home jerseys and grey for the road.
nah I'd have to say the NBA is worst. They went from the best to worst in about a 10 year span. 90's-Early/Mid 2000's they were the best. Now they're pretty weak

Not to get too off topic but MLB jerseys have had a lot of variations in recent years, probably more than any other sport other than college football. This year alone they've done jerseys for Spring Training, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, plus Sunday alternates. And special edition hats for each jersey. And I think the traditional grey road jerseys are pretty classic.

Personally I always liked white jerseys = home, but whatever, this is basically what NHL has been doing for the last 10 years.

nah I'd have to say the NBA is worst. They went from the best to worst in about a 10 year span. 90's-Early/Mid 2000's they were the best. Now they're pretty weak

i concur.

Baseball essentially hasn't changed in 50 years other than fit and finish. and they'll still whip out da throwbacks at a decent clip.

basketball went from poppin to floppin in 15 years as far as current ones go.

As far as NBA standard and the history of the league, I can see why some will say the jerseys aren't what they once were from a design/unique standpoint.

But MLB is by far the most boring. Most teams have the same exact design and logo placement. Color blocking and trim is same for 80% of the teams. White jersey with team/city name horizontally across chest. Or team logo on left side of chest. And only in white and grey.

Out of all 4 major sports NBA has more versatility with what you can do with the jerseys imo.

nah, most MLB teams have 4 jerseys in rotation (Mets at one time had 6) couple of those are full color.

plus da batting practice jerseys.

Yeah I know. I was strictly referring to Home/Away jerseys. The ones on display most.

Yeah I know. I was strictly referring to Home/Away jerseys. The ones on display most.

Home you always wear white pants and either your white jersey or your coloured jersey. On special nights it can change but the pants will be white.

On the road you'll wear grey pants and either your grey jersey or coloured jersey.

bulls have chicago flag stars as their waistband logo.

white looks good, red on red on red looks terrible...

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

ill take a nice big swoosh over 3 stripes up and down every sleeve and pant leg then Adidas logos all over the place

wanna see the shirts

Back
Top Bottom