Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Havent seen detailed pics of the replica jawns yet but based off the pics Fanatics has up they actually dont look too bad. They dont have that lame wide-shoulder cut that Adidas has been making. The cut looks somewhat true to the authentics. They are a bit overpriced tho

Anyone else notice that the NBA Nike socks released and the Nike socks that the players are wearing are slightly different ? I ordered the white pair and black pair and just realized that they don’t have that slight grey tab on the back like I’m seeing in the players
532BE59E-0DE7-4BCE-A69E-09A8470081DC.jpeg
2298342D-3597-4DA1-88D3-5CB7D74B755A.png

The $22 socks are the Elite joints... the Socks most of the players will wear are the NikeGrip Quick socks and the NikeGrip Power socks... they drop Tomorrow and are $30 a pair.

just saw the official gear at the nba store here in the Philippines, and the swingmans are the same print of the adidas ones. It’s heat pressed and not screen printed. No authentics yet. Then there’s the 3/4 shorts, named the modern shorts. Has team logos. It’s slim fit. Available color here is the black one. Material are same as jogging pants.

That’s what happens when you wanna make clothing paper thin. Anyone have a video of this happening?

So ended up going to the NBA store here in the Philippines and tried on the jerseys.
Here's my take so far on the jerseys and other stuff:

* Nike swingman L fits like an Adidas swingman M but shorter lengthwise
* heavier and thicker than Adidas but feels more structured and well-built; print is exactly the same as Adidas swingmans
* authentic shorts are basically the typical aeroswift shorts with a team logo sewn on similar to the old adidas swingmans.
* swingman shorts are same as nike elite shorts with rubberized print
* I prefer the practice shorts than the swingmans and authentics. Lighter build and more breathable mesh
* socks are basically the Nike Elite, Versatility (Quick), and Grip Versatility with an NBA logo. There's a mid/quarter version of the Elites.

How are the practice shorts lengthwise for M and L?

day 1 the NBA is back and dudes jerseys are falling apart.. lmaooo and that's the player jersey! your swingman will probably disintegrate on touch! Nike quality cheap af. the kid who made that Ennis jersey getting his *** beat right now..

if it's really that easy these are gonna be ripping a lot this season. i'd definitely hold out on buying an authentic until we see if this is just a freak thing.

if it's really that easy these are gonna be ripping a lot this season. i'd definitely hold out on buying an authentic until we see if this is just a freak thing.
definitely.. I was going to go and pick up one on monday but now I think i'm gonna wait

I ball in my shorts, so I'm crazy worried! I loved the adidas rev 30 shorts! I'm afraid if I fall down, the nike shorts will rip easily. I'm keeping ALL my receipts!!!

Back
Top Bottom