Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Haven't seen these on there before:

Screenshot_20180119-222526.jpg
They going to need to release authentic in those for adults

Just played in the Iverson TH night night for about two hours. No issues and very comfortable. Can’t lie, I’m worried about someone grabbing it though!

NEED

huge fan of the fly rush / alpha fly line for the nfl, this will do just fine... now only if they have an okc one and ever decide to release online...

pro direct have had that up for awhile now bro, and theyre shipping is great for anyone interested. over the last 2 weeks, they seem to be dropping 2-4 items every couple of days on there

I thought we were all aware :frown:

we need to make a compendium of all the sites that dropping jerseys for each other.

i just want my city donovan mitchell jersey and im a happy guy lol

Should have ordered the Ingram city jersey when I had a shot...happy with Kuzma but should have pulled the trigger...

Would have been nice to complete the authentic set.

Has anyone ordered any city authentics from NBA Europe? Just wondering if they are shipping yet. That Kyrie in particular

Somehow this guy got an authentic Kobe City jersey :nerd:

If he’s in Asia, think someone mentioned they went on sale over there. Also around same time it was posted on one of the groups some guy I follow posted a few of the kobe jerseys right after they released

Kinda want one but I’m not fan of buying jerseys players themselves didn’t wear

If he’s in Asia, think someone mentioned they went on sale over there. Also around same time it was posted on one of the groups some guy I follow posted a few of the kobe jerseys right after they released

Kinda want one but I’m not fan of buying jerseys players themselves didn’t wear

Same. Looks cool but not very interested in owning a jersey that a player has never worn.

Back
Top Bottom