NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Hello, new here!
I was lucky enough to get my del sols at nike park trinoma yesterday... someone cancelled his reservations... lucky me i called at the right time... i believeall 24 pairs has been sold already at NP trinoma as per salesgirl advice...

welcome to NT peeps, everybody i think is on the same boat!, i myself m looking for a CD in 10.5, i hate myself for sitting on the CD's since i saw themlast december, and thought that theyd end up at mamplasan, subic or sta rosa. feel like an idiot

Originally Posted by psx0529

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^^ try calling olympic world alabang town center for kobe ivs home

Last time I checked in Olympic World, I only saw the Carpe Diem cw there (I went last Friday)...or maybe I just missed it. lol.
i bought my Carpe diem there last january. i don't know if they still have sizes available

Nike Park Eastwood still has a couple of Del Sols. A size 9 and a size 10
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Nike Park Eastwood still has a couple of Del Sols. A size 9 and a size 10
smile.gif

was there Sunday i think, and no size 10 available hahaha, i guess the person who made the reservation flaked as usual
happy.gif

If I may go off-topic a bit, just played 2on2 ball in my del sol's earlier (I sat on the carpe diem cos I personally didn't like the color combo...)but man these are the lightest shoes I've ever worn!!! I played in them not fully tightened and was just playing for fun. I must agree, these are very softand they don't feel low at all until you actually try and notice them!!! LOL.

went to sm mla tonight, the staff told me that there is still ONE pair of del sols size 10 na nireserved pero d pa bnabalikan, anyone try giving it a shot?hehehe playing good samaritan here.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

wow,where at gishtar?i gotta have me some huarache 09 pe's

Also available in bhs buddy just in case you are nearer that place.
happy.gif

Good day NT!

good looking out guys.i'm on my way to pick up a pair.

louieboy24-i don't believe trinoma has any kobe 4's left.

Back
Top Bottom