NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

any info on the grand purple/white AJ I's? they're an international release. will they be GR'd here? when will they be releasing?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Can anyone confirm, I heard from an employee that the DMP 1 60+ package will just be 10,995 pesos?
happy.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've asked BHS & Glorietta but they don't have a clue about this.. Is it gonna be this saturday?

Hey fellas! Does anyone know if any Nike Park sells Roger Federer merchandise? I'm loving the jacket he wore at the post match conference atWimbledon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Can anyone confirm, I heard from an employee that the DMP 1 60+ package will just be 10,995 pesos?
happy.gif

wow! cheaper than the bmps!

@lbj19
yup clear soles, i had to choose though kasi parang yung iba parang madumi pagkaicey

@blackmambakb24
thanks man! reset nanaman ang ipunan para sa tb3s and atlantic penny2s
laugh.gif

saw the aj 1 phat all white with clear sole yesterday at trinnoma..
pimp.gif

Hey guys, is the Zoom Kobe IV Gold Medal already released in PI?Or are they gonna be released?how much is it? Thanks!

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

happy.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I've asked BHS & Glorietta but they don't have a clue about this.. Is it gonna be this saturday?
yeah any idea when this pack is dropping?

question about sa ZKIV's.. lahat ba tlga ng shoelaces nila ay bitin? hindi ba tlga abot sa last?

Originally Posted by karlopb

question about sa ZKIV's.. lahat ba tlga ng shoelaces nila ay bitin? hindi ba tlga abot sa last?

my zkivs laces are just fine, i wear them for basketball.

Originally Posted by karlopb

my zkivs laces are just fine, i wear them for basketball.
ah ganun ba sir. kasi yung akin hindi tlga umaabot sa last. so ang ginagawa ko, i changed laces.
kaya yung ZKIV na Carpe and Inlines ko iba yung laces nya, pati color pero binabagay ko..
for example sa Carpe ko, Black ang ginawa kong laces and sa Inlines, white nman.

ive seen people skip the 2nd to the last hole of their kobe ivs.. specially the carpe diems
wat do u mean? you mean they skip that 2nd, and go ahead to the last? so there's no laces attached to the 2nd hole?

gishtar

Please post in the proper forum so as not to flood this thread with non-Nike Park related updates.

Back
Top Bottom