NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

18 heads already....Krista Knows...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sa Proline Greenbelt na lang ako nag-camp out
laugh.gif
Boys, Drivers, Helpers, Body Guards etc.. It makes the shoe less fulfilling/less significant if your not the one who fell in line for it.. Hopingthat there will be lotsa pair for those trainer 1's.. a modern form of slavery.. lolz ahahah then the person who really bought it will show off the shoeand make stories like "I fell in line for those shoes for 2 days, blah blah etc.." ahahaha

nwei.. back to topic.. Called some stadium shops.. Staff told me that they don't have any idea if they'll have it.. toinkz..
tired.gif

wala atang nakaonline mukhang nasa BHS ang karamihan ng mga nters. Paano kaya ang scenario bukas sa NP Glorieta at Trinoma.
eek.gif

wala atang nakaonline mukhang nasa BHS ang karamihan ng mga nters. Paano kaya ang scenario bukas sa NP Glorieta at Trinoma.
eek.gif
Maybe a line outside the shops... 12noon pa release eh

i'm targetting trinoma tomorrow.

i wonder what time they open the entrances to the mall...?

*** pareng joaqs, where are you?! save me a #@!*@ place, bro!!!
laugh.gif

if you have fitnessfirst card you can go to enter trinoma mall at 9:30am wow advantage na yun dami entrance dun parking open at 9:30 2nd floor.

Originally Posted by chase on

i'm targetting trinoma tomorrow.

i wonder what time they open the entrances to the mall...?

*** pareng joaqs, where are you?! save me a #@!*@ place, bro!!!
laugh.gif
Just got in, pare and saw your post. Hehe, good luck nalang sa atin lahat tomorrow. Text text sa mga updates!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Boys, Drivers, Helpers, Body Guards etc.. It makes the shoe less fulfilling/less significant if your not the one who fell in line for it.. Hoping that there will be lotsa pair for those trainer 1's.. a modern form of slavery.. lolz ahahah then the person who really bought it will show off the shoe and make stories like "I fell in line for those shoes for 2 days, blah blah etc.." ahahaha

nwei.. back to topic.. Called some stadium shops.. Staff told me that they don't have any idea if they'll have it.. toinkz..
tired.gif

Yeah that camp out for lights out was an eye opener for me as it was my first overnight line up for a pair of kicks. Lotsa ghetto kids in line that night. Then their bossings came out late the following morning of the number stub release. Oh well, I guess thats how they play this game of ours. I just hope theydont go off with their own "campout stories"...

Originally Posted by ryandc

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Boys, Drivers, Helpers, Body Guards etc.. It makes the shoe less fulfilling/less significant if your not the one who fell in line for it.. Hoping that there will be lotsa pair for those trainer 1's.. a modern form of slavery.. lolz ahahah then the person who really bought it will show off the shoe and make stories like "I fell in line for those shoes for 2 days, blah blah etc.." ahahaha

tired.gif

Yeah that camp out for lights out was an eye opener for me as it was my first overnight line up for a pair of kicks. Lotsa ghetto kids in line that night. Then their bossings came out late the following morning of the number stub release. Oh well, I guess thats how they play this game of ours. I just hope they dont go off with their own "campout stories"...

the worst thing with that is they'll never ever wear that shoe.. they'll just stare at it and sell it online.. just for a few thousand bucks ofincome.. juz like what they say, rock em' and not sell em'.. it's just like the same thing as buying blood diamonds.. (hope you guys know the storybout it.. i mean the real life not just the movie.)

Back
Top Bottom