NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by gishtar

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by gishtar

new CW of LEbron Soldier Available ..

bro baka ambassador yan. kasi mdyo luma na soldiers. anyway which branch? thanks

ay oo sori ...red CW .. sa alabang festival ...

3 CWs of ambassador II have dropped nike park already. red-white, red-black, and white-green. sighted in G3.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by taken24

heads up from a reliable source.. aka jeremy.. kobe5 with 531 code has landed in cebu.. jordan 2010 also.. sa cebu pa rin.. from google the 531 code is the while black green colorway.. CHAAOOOOOSSSS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would you know when it be releasing?  And just to clarify... since this is a Park thread...  It will be in Nike Park, and not Nike Stadium right?  Reason for asking is i live about an hour from Nike Park Ayala and i want to plan my 'road trip'
laugh.gif
already on display sir.

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

heads up from a reliable source.. aka jeremy.. kobe5 with 531 code has landed in cebu.. jordan 2010 also.. sa cebu pa rin.. from google the 531 code is the while black green colorway.. CHAAOOOOOSSSS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would you know when it be releasing?  And just to clarify... since this is a Park thread...  It will be in Nike Park, and not Nike Stadium right?  Reason for asking is i live about an hour from Nike Park Ayala and i want to plan my 'road trip'
laugh.gif
already on display sir.
just to clarify sir, where is it displayed already?  thanks!

^open-patella has a hole in the knee-cap area of the sleeve

Anyway, I'm ready for the Infrared VI just waiting for its drop... any word on when it will drop?

Originally Posted by igi888

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
already on display sir.
just to clarify sir, where is it displayed already?  thanks!
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
already on display sir.
called up Nike Park BTC and reserved my pair
happy.gif
... thanks for the heads up!  Taga Cebu ka bai?

Pays to be patient.......

Which I wasn't tsk tsk....... But it's all good as long as your happy haha

5231664971a62b1c21c876dd638b89147e8b0eeb.pjpg

Watch out... Kobeheads... just a few more days... you'll get your pair of the KB Vs.

All i can say is, the quality is superb.

NOBODY TRAINS TO LOSE/MAKES EXCUSES shirts are available in all NP branches. Php895.00

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

^open-patella has a hole in the knee-cap area of the sleeve
happy.gif

the open patella is used to support primarily your knee-cap area (that's the reason for the donut-shaped support around the knee-cap) while the closed one is used to keep your knee warm (to keep the muscles in that area loose, prevent straining of surrounding muscles and ligaments).

nice pickup rich. ninja ah hahaha

anyway has anyone played in theirs yet? hows the stability and ankle support? thanks

very very stable and low to the ground thus making you feel you wont twist your ankle. cushioning is a little hard compared to the kb IVs bnew but once you have walked on it for several hours it would soften up. the foot feels so wrapped and movement is limited inside. very good for quick stops and turns.

Wow! congrats sa mga cebuano, wishing that those heat reaches Nike here in Manila. Damn, palaki na ng palaki ang playing field for us sneakerheads. Every anticipated shoes are almost everywhere from Toby>RSH>Olympic Vill and now Nike Cebu haha who's next? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom