Nike PG 2

Can anyone be so kind to explain the whole "countdown" process, and reservation etc....? I have the Footlocker APP, I signed up and requested the shoe, and it is being sold at my local HOH. I selected my size, and store info. So, I see that my countdown has begun, and that i have a 6 min headstart. What exactly does all this mean? At what point do I find out, if I am allowed to purchase the shoe? sorry for all the confusion...just this is the first time iv\'ve tried to use the app, instead of just waking into the store.

Basically, at what point will I know if I have in fact secured a pair? Will it notify me in "reservations?" Any help, is greatly appreciated.

Can anyone be so kind to explain the whole "countdown" process, and reservation etc....? I have the Footlocker APP, I signed up and requested the shoe, and it is being sold at my local HOH. I selected my size, and store info. So, I see that my countdown has begun, and that i have a 6 min headstart. What exactly does all this mean? At what point do I find out, if I am allowed to purchase the shoe? sorry for all the confusion...just this is the first time iv\'ve tried to use the app, instead of just waking into the store.

thanks for the video. so, I'm assuming, that as soon as my countdown ends, that I am supposed to jump on the app, and click something? (reservation)

thanks for the video. so, I'm assuming, that as soon as my countdown ends, that I am supposed to jump on the app, and click something? (reservation)

yup if your selected, theyll be a 2nd step to comfirm that youll purchase the pair at whichever of the 3 store theyve selected for you

I think you have 2-3 hrs to confirm before they give it to someone who is waitlisted

yup if your selected, theyll be a 2nd step to comfirm that youll purchase the pair at whichever of the 3 store theyve selected for you

I think you have 2-3 hrs to confirm before they give it to someone who is waitlisted

the time frame has changed from 3 hours to 1:30 minutes.

damn i live in boston is there anyway i can cop, release details are non existent

Didn’t even know FTL Hollywood & Highland was getting them until now, I guess I’ll try my luck :nerd: need a code for that extra min!!!

Gonna try and randomly get the code so I don't have to go to FTL tomorrow lol

Edit: Just got it 10 min later...let the sneaker Gods be with me...really like these
31EF409F-B017-4659-9884-DC028DD78E41.png

Last edited:
Where do you go to type in the code?
You gotta click on Earn Head Starts from the ‘My Countdown’ section. Then look for the check in at store option. Once u get there, it’ll say something on the bottom like if you can’t check in, click here. Then you’re able to fire away lol

If I don't live in NY is there any point in the foot apps

I'm based in Boston

Back
Top Bottom