Nike PG 2

A whole lotta slander you’re throwing with no facts. You think a union ups driver gonna throw away his $30+/hour job away to make what $1500?! That would be really dumb. I see it from a FTL employee making minimum wage and no benefits but the driver? Nah. Y’all reaching with these ocean 11 conspiracies

You know they've had videos of UPS drivers stealing, right?

I remember when the iPhone 4 was stupid hot and hard to get cause it kept selling out. I was working an Best Buy at the time, the shorty at cellphone department took like 30+ iPhone 4's...she was eating for real. The higher caught one mad had her arrested 4 hours after she clocked, so she can steal more iPhones. Embarrassing shorty had little kids. Smh.

Anyway I accepted my L so, I'm gonna loom elsewhere. Adidas byw x is getting my money now.

I am assuming the prices of PG2 PS will go down after the footapps release them?

nope

prices will go up

might see litle dips (undercutting) but i think price will remain same and then go up...only 3 footlocker stores are releasing them...

Total stock is 1000 ? not sure if that was just NDC or with footlocker but either way crazy limited

feel like once ppl take Ls with the footapps prices will rise afterwards...IMO

Glad to see the mesh is thicker on the toe box. One of the things I really disliked about the 1. Mesh was too flimsy, was like the mesh on the air max zeros.

Out of the whole AS Pack, I’m mostly excited to get the PG 2 on feet. Got some orange laces ready for them.

Stuck coaching basketball practice until 630 somebody bless up with a nj or ny code

b4abeed53b688ce75865c950cf110f0c379e23ea99525463276c096dd8057a2d.jpg

I'm saying it's been a week. Coulda got ya *** up and went to the store.
You could always go to the store and help other people out on here....

you had a week+ to get the code and they even extended it through the weekend

I'm saying it's been a week. Coulda got ya *** up and went to the store.

Dude wants to be spoon-fed everything :rofl:

So Remind me again of what #niketalk is all about? You guys I just quoted, are the problem! Why “hate” on a mf who tryna get a shoe? Lmao yall worst than Nike & FTL to be honest! So that thumbnail pic you see I uploaded...I got that check in code from calling my local HOH in Cincy! Yall wasnt no help, hell yall waiting on codes just like everyone else lmao! Go back 20+ pages and look at the 3 codes I gave out from Ohio clowns! :nthat:

Attachments

• 2E80D956-5E94-448A-9190-4D5CE04F88A0.png
    2E80D956-5E94-448A-9190-4D5CE04F88A0.png
    386.2 KB · Views: 37
So Remind me again of what #niketalk is all about? You guys I just quoted, are the problem! Why “hate” on a mf who tryna get a shoe? Lmao yall worst than Nike & FTL to be honest! So that thumbnail pic you see I uploaded...I got that check in code from calling my local HOH in Cincy! Yall wasnt no help, hell yall waiting on codes just like everyone else lmao! Go back 20+ pages and look at the 3 codes I gave out from Ohio clowns! :nthat:

I'm not one of those dudes you quoted, but these shoes were originally put up on the app 8 days ago.

They were gonna end on friday, had a day added....and then on saturday had another 3 days added on top.

There was a lot of code sharing leading up to what was supposed to be the original countdown.

The days added made people in here tight cos' of the added wait and decreased chances.

Thats why you got smarta55 responses, just saying.

Also most dudes already went for the codes during the week, by the weekend there was nothing really posted in here as I can recall.

Back
Top Bottom