Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

Sub-Zero inspired pair came in

Untitled design.jpg
Untitled design (1).jpg
Untitled design (2).jpg
Untitled design (3).jpg

Nailed it with the ice throw using the water camo. Is the forefoot blue not as bright as other parts? Looks like it's mixed with black unless the pics doesn't do the color justice?
Can you get a close up of the front and back metallic silver swoosh?

theres a guy who posted his kid’s id on youtube. **** is 🔥 could pass for a warriors colorway

I thought my pair was the only one that the laces weren't tied out the box lol
I half sized up but could have gone tts after breaking them in. The midfoot area is kinda snug but that's the padding on the inside and the insoles will mold to foot after couple wears. No biggie I like some length to them to my shoes. B+ effort on this model
IMG_20210203_170018.jpg

^I really want the LA drip color. Pretty dope to me. Crazy the GR's can be had under retail already. got a pair of the black ice for $88 off ndc and ebay has them for like $90-$100.

put my gold suedes in. not sure why its called gold suede if its not actually suede. so many options that work if these are comfortable ima need to do another pair

Nailed it with the ice throw using the water camo. Is the forefoot blue not as bright as other parts? Looks like it's mixed with black unless the pics doesn't do the color justice?
Can you get a close up of the front and back metallic silver swoosh?

You're right, the toe and midfoot doesn't look as bright as around the ankle collar and eyestay. It's because the mesh on the toe and midfoot has that shiny layer over it and feels like the hook part of velcro.
I'm disappointed in the "metallic" swoosh it's not metallic lol. Hope the pics help
PXL_20210207_065456846.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210207_065513020.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210207_065527562.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom